Thread: New Story: Wayne Chrebet and Daily News' Seth Walder join JetsInsider Gameday Sunday

Post New Story: Wayne Chrebet and Daily News' Seth Walder join JetsInsider Gameday Sunday

Jets Insider Gameday will be broadcasting live on Sunday Morning from 10 am- Noon on Champions ESPN Radio Long Island 96.9-107.1 FM with all you need to get ready for the Jets matchup at Paul Brown Stadium agains the Cincinnati Bengals. We will recap the Jets big win last week against the Patriots *and *give you all the latest team news and notes as well as up to the minute injury and player personnel updates.

After a phenomenal show last Sunday that featured Jets All-Pro WR Al Toon , *we have another AWESOME guest list headed by Jets legendary WR,...

More...

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Hey guys, tune in at 10 for a great show on tap. Wayne Chrebet LIVE. Local on LI 96.9-107.1 or via the web at champions radio.com.

We'd love to hear from you as well @ 877-824-2677

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Awesome News!

Especially since my 3 year old has possession of the big tv to watch his movie of a pigman flying a seaplane trying to rescue the woman he's loved since before he turned partial pig ... And shoot down all the bad guy planes and bad guy boats

... Oh yeahhh, and it's in Japanese

... So from the bottom of my heart I thank you!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Nice interview with Cinci radio man Dan Hoard ... He was very well informed and reasonable in his responses