Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Anyone going/ been to BOA stadium in Charlotte?

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Anyone going/ been to BOA stadium in Charlotte?

    I am most likely taking a roadtrip in Dec for the Carolina game. Has anyone been to that stadium? I have not been to Charlotte so it will be a first but everything seems to be within walking distance to enjoy from downtown. If anyone has any input as to their experiences there it would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Southparkcpa is down there and can give you all the info you need. I am planning to down as well as we are relocating there. And that area of Charlotte is called Uptown. From what I remember, much of uptown is walkable.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    send a pm to southparkcpa...

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by george jetfan from miami View Post
    I am most likely taking a roadtrip in Dec for the Carolina game. Has anyone been to that stadium? I have not been to Charlotte so it will be a first but everything seems to be within walking distance to enjoy from downtown. If anyone has any input as to their experiences there it would be appreciated.
    Go to charlottejetsfans.com and sign up for our tailgate. We have a HUGE fan club and expect a tailgate of about 200 to 300. We have leased a huge area 2 blocks from stadium and will have it cartered. We did this for the 2010 pre-season game. Great time. See our facebook page. The entire city is walkable. If you can get a cab from airport to hotel. You will NEVER need a car. As we get closer to 12/15, some talk about a possible get together the night before. All info will be on our website and FB.

  5. #5
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    I booked a room at the Marriot Residence Inn right across the street from the stadium. Im hoping there will be some other Jets fans taking over the lobby bar for a couple of days....

    Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im still in the process of trying to figure my schedule out for this, I want to go bad!

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,875
    Post Thanks / Like

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa Jet View Post
    I booked a room at the Marriot Residence Inn right across the street from the stadium. Im hoping there will be some other Jets fans taking over the lobby bar for a couple of days....

    Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4
    if we get enough interest... We can have a meet up the night before . We ll see.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    if we get enough interest... We can have a meet up the night before . We ll see.
    I would be down for that, I might be down there for a Christmas party at my cousins anyways.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Southpark that all sounds great. I am driving up with my bro and meeting my other bro who is flying in possibly with another buddy and he most likely would stay at the marriot as well as us. Probably get there late aft or early eve on Sat and get settled in and ready to get tanked up on the town to get pumped. Lets hope they win a couple more games until then and stay in the picture but either way it should be a fun time. I will check out the fb page for sure

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by george jetfan from miami View Post
    Thanks Southpark that all sounds great. I am driving up with my bro and meeting my other bro who is flying in possibly with another buddy and he most likely would stay at the marriot as well as us. Probably get there late aft or early eve on Sat and get settled in and ready to get tanked up on the town to get pumped. Lets hope they win a couple more games until then and stay in the picture but either way it should be a fun time. I will check out the fb page for sure
    Get your beer Saturday night.... no beer sales on Sunday until after 12pm.

  12. #12
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Raleigh NC, and i been to Charlotte many times. The city is beautiful. Pick any hotel in downtown charlotte and you will be in walking distance of the stadium. Great places to eat in downtown charlotte if you want to watch the 1pm games.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us