Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kellen Clemens is killing it tonight

This game felt like going back in time. Kellen Clemens vs the Baltimore Ravens. We didn't stand a chance that afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    LOL. Last play = classic Schitty. You ran the ball effectively all night and on the last drive. You have 4th and goal from barely the 1. Your best back is back into the game after sitting out with an injury. He's gashed the defense all night. What's the logical thing to do. Go empty backfield and leave the game to Kellen Clemens who's been inconsistent all night.

Schitty = MORON !!
    lol

it's a shame that would have been nice to see

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    I always thought it was odd how WRs always had trouble hanging on to his balls
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    And that is exactly what's happening tonight

Last edited by jetstream23; 10-28-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jpoppy7 View Post
    It's fine to throw it there, but no need to be so obvious and go empty backfield and throw, then heavy and run, and then empty and throw again. Especially when you've struggled going empty backfield.
    Yeah that was weird. I would have kept it on the ground from normal formations. The ground game drove them down the field

Veteran
    I thought Schitty would have ran QB draw on one of those plays. Typical goal line Schitty.

1st & Schitty
    2nd & Schitty
    3rd & Schitty
    4th & Schitty

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

There was never any question as to how this game would end. Kellen Clemens + Schittenheimer lol

in all actuality ... Seahawks defense won this game. We needed our defense to do this against Cincy and at least keep us in it. Your offense isn't always going to show up but a top tier defense should keep u in it on the road.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    There was never any question as to how this game would end. Kellen Clemens + Schittenheimer lol
    Yes, we all knew the Rams would lose. But to lose that way... only Jets fans know that pain. The picture of Chris Long in disbelief after the game after he gave it his all on defense for 4 quarters says it all. Bet the Rams D quits now. That was soul crushing.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Yes, we all knew the Rams would lose. But to lose that way... only Jets fans know that pain. The picture of Chris Long in disbelief after the game after he gave it his all on defense for 4 quarters says it all. Bet the Rams D quits now. That was soul crushing.
    The last 4 plays were questionable play calling at best. You don't throw that fade with a QB like Clemens, and the WRs he has.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    The last 4 plays were questionable play calling at best. You don't throw that fade with a QB like Clemens, and the WRs he has.
    Actually, that first down draw out of the spread formation was a perfect playcall. Seattle had to play pass, and they got numbers for the run. I just have no idea why they went heavy for the second run, and empty for the last play. Make the defense account for multiple threats (run/pass) and you have a better chance that they'll guess wrong and give up cheap yards. Tell them which you're doing, and you give up an advantage.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Actually, that first down draw out of the spread formation was a perfect playcall. Seattle had to play pass, and they got numbers for the run. I just have no idea why they went heavy for the second run, and empty for the last play. Make the defense account for multiple threats (run/pass) and you have a better chance that they'll guess wrong and give up cheap yards. Tell them which you're doing, and you give up an advantage.
    Especially considering that they got killed every time they went empty backfield during the game. Seattle had guys running free all night when they went empty backfield, and Kellen never made the right read out got the ball out in time. Classic Shotty, just keeps going with something that isnt working.

Quote Originally Posted by david1023 View Post
    This game felt like going back in time. Kellen Clemens vs the Baltimore Ravens. We didn't stand a chance that afternoon.
    Should have beat the Ravens in that one game with Clemens if not for McCraphands.

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    I always thought it was odd how WRs always had trouble hanging on to his balls, even when he hit them right in the chest.
    If I was Kellen, I wouldn't want ANY DUDE to hang onto MY balls..... what?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by david1023 View Post
    we were doing well and could have won if COTCHERY held on to a perfect pass from Clemens!

All Pro
    I guess it's not that easy to ride a good defense to the playoffs after all.

All League
    Inside the 3 with goal to go, and Schotty goes empty backfield, completely eliminating the threat of the run and play action.

And that is why we all still hate you, Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Engine1 View Post
    Inside the 3 with goal to go, and Schotty goes empty backfield, completely eliminating the threat of the run and play action.

And that is why we all still hate you, Brian.
    Typical retarded playcalling by the worst playcaller in the NFL.I feel sorry for Rams fans because Bradford's injury means Schitty gets a mulligan once again and gets to have a job for one more yr.