Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mehta: Jets defense declawed by Andy Dalton, Marvin Jones and Bengals offense

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    No Jets fan likes Manish Mehta. He was great at first but then be became a whore.
    "brick city" LOVES manish mehta. fortunately he's in the minority as most of the jets fans I know no longer patronize the tabloid rag he works for

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BX Jet Fan View Post
    No, you didn't start a thread, you copy and pasted an article, offered no insight and didn't credit the author. My apologies for saying 8 threads, it's 7. Since there are no intelligent Jet fans here, why don't you just go back to Hindiboycockgobblers.com?
    Come on, dude. This idiot can be belittled (several times over) without bringing race into the equation.

Didn't really mean it as racist. If it looked that way it wasn't my intent. The guy just pisses me off.

Undrafted Free Agent
    No, you didn't start a thread, you copy and pasted an article, offered no insight and didn't credit the author. My apologies for saying 8 threads, it's 7. Since there are no intelligent Jet fans here, why don't you just go back to Hindiboycockgobblers.com?
    Thank you for your input.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Didn't really mean it as racist. If it looked that way it wasn't my intent. The guy just pisses me off.
    You are dumb. Check that. Very dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick City View Post
    Thank you for your input.

Sorry Brick, you aint getting my input.

Undrafted Free Agent
    None of them are thought provoking, but you know all about that with your "articles." Will you quote an "anonymous source within JI" to confirm the content of my 9000+ posts? Whore. I'm sure your parents are proud of the "journalist" slut they've raised.
    You sound dumber with every post. Please continue.

Jets Insider VIP
    Then he's doing his "job." Don't let him.

You sound dumber with every post. Please continue.
    If this is all you've got... Can't say I'm surprised. How much does journalistic integrity cost these days and what does Mike Pettine's penis taste like?

All League
    Keep responding too his posts and he wins. Just ignore and I'm terribly sorry I had too put one more post in this thread to prove a point.

Ignore and he goes away, but most fans here are too stupid to realize that. And GFY Mehta you little puke.

I started a thread with a good article from Steve Serby. I enjoy reading intelligent opinion pieces. I don't agree with everything Mehta writes, but he's damn good at sparking discussion. Intelligent Jets fans know that.
    No he sucks and it's tabloid material. he could have identified and explored the weakness that were exploited in Sundays game. That would spark intelligent dialogue. instead he looked up synonyms for the word terrible and went from there. He's garbage and shallow.

Frankly, I'm disappointed in the responses by 'Brick City'. He says Mehta sparks discussion, but all he does is post the articles, and doesn't discuss them, defend them, whatever. I honestly won't read any of the articles, I refuse to read anything Mehta writes (call is a boycott). I don't click on any links, not do I read anything his paper writes - because of him. I came in here, again, to see who is starting these threads, and maybe, just maybe, 'Brick City' would take part of this forum instead of defending himself against the masses who hate Mehta (pretty much everyone), offending posters with his pre-school wit, and constantly copying and pasting garbage written by a self promoting ignoramus. I give him credit for trying, but you are associated with Mehta, good, bad or indifferent. This forum does not tolerate the man, or anyone supportive of him.

Every time I see a 'Brick City' thread, I will assume the worst until he contributes in other threads that are not started by him, fueling some kind of strange agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post

Ignore and he goes away, but most fans here are too stupid to realize that. And GFY Mehta you little puke.

Calls everyone here "stupid" for not ignoring Mehta.

Calls out Mehta himself in next sentence.

I'd tell you to do the math, but I wouldn't want you to wind up injured.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall Street View Post

Guess you didn't get it. It was more of a parting shot. Now i'm done with ever responding to this OP. Maybe the rest should take notice.

Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    Guess you didn't get it. It was more of a parting shot. Now i'm done with ever responding to this OP. Maybe the rest should take notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall Street View Post

Yes. Everyone should watch what YOU do and try to be more like YOU!

FYI..."Just ignore him" doesn't work.

Example: SAR, TX, Mike Francessa, Kim Kardashian.

Either way, just found it funny how you insulted the entire board and in the next sentence wound up putting yourself in with the rest of us "stupid" Jet fans .

Peace.

Jets Insider VIP
    None of them are thought provoking, but you know all about that with your "articles." Will you quote an "anonymous source within JI" to confirm the content of my 9000+ posts? Whore. I'm sure your parents are proud of the "journalist" slut they've raised.
    LOL you're killing him brah!

Manish blows and hope he gets fired.
    Last edited by dmitexxi; 10-29-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    This guy is clearly a troll. Might be Manish or a Manish fanboy. Might even by a lady boy. Either way we should just ignore him rather than feed him. If nobody responds to his threads or posts then he won't post. I know that might require something that is in short supply on the interwebz . . . self-control but I faith in my fellow Jets fans.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    This guy is clearly a troll. Might be Manish or a Manish fanboy. Might even by a lady boy. Either way we should just ignore him rather than feed him. If nobody responds to his threads or posts then he won't post. I know that might require something that is in short supply on the interwebz . . . self-control but I faith in my fellow Jets fans.
    I with you...This is the last time I will post or even open one of his threads.

Did Mehta break up with you on Twitter too? Were your feelings hurt when he blocked you?

There must be intelligent Jets fans on this board. I can't be the only one.
    Go gentle with the angry masses. Last week they thought their hero Rex Ryan (who is a lot like them) was a Coach of the Year candidate. Sunday his vaunted defense got their doors blown off.

So the portion of the fanbase that can never keep their expectations in check are little emotionally wounded right now. The hurt is still really raw. Give them time to process it.

BrickCity should at least get banned for either one of these 4 things: being Mehta, having a love affair with Mehta, being a douchebag, or spam

All League
    Mehta: Jets defense declawed by Andy Dalton, Marvin Jones and Bengals offense
    How can the Jets be "Declawed"?