Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mehta: Rex Ryan doing excellent job with Jets, shouldn't apologize for good fortune

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I thought Idzik did a good job but so far all his best moves have ended up on the IR. Goodson and Barnes where his 2 big FA moves and both where sort lived. The draft was good but with so many early picks hard for him to strike out. I agree I'd like to see what he does with some cap. Garrard coming back makes him look a little better IMO. Some of our mid season moves really improve his grade. Cribbs, Nelson, maybe even Green could be some of his best moves. I'd like to see him do that magic at OLB.
    Yeah it's hard to judge. It sucks that Goodson and Barnes went to IR because I think they would definitely be contributing to the team but hey, that's the NFL. Back to the draft, it's just way too early. You're right, it would be difficult for him to mess up in the earlier rounds but what I'm looking for in the next season or two is how our later draft picks develop. That's been a weakness in our drafts for the past couple of years.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by The Crusader View Post
    Complete bull****, the cap situation was nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.

That is just blatant SOJF propaganda.
    The cap situation was never as bad as it was portrayed. Idzik made predictable cuts.

Hall Of Fame
    Brick City needs to cease and desist with this self serving board spam.

If Brick/Manish wanted a job working for Entertainment Tonight then why the heck did he try to pass himself off as a sports reporter in the first place?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    it's funny that mehta articles seem to lack any insight about actual football yet his agenda comes through loud and clear. more tabloid trash from mehta turd piece
    What's his agenda? If he knows Rex is out, why is he praising the job he's done so far?
    Last edited by Brick City; 10-29-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick City View Post
    What's his agenda? If he knows Rex is out, why is he praising the job he's done so far?
    why do you care about what I think about that spineless hack mehta? why don't you talk about the JETS instead of some irrelevant tabloid beat writer

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    No one cares. Manish is a dope who sunk his own career.
    I think the mere fact that you know his name means he's a success. I'm being glib but I think the point remains that people here talk about him all the time and read him here because he infuriates the Jets fanbase. Angry readers are still readers just the same.

For the record I don't know how anyone can give Idzik a C-. Milliner is an unknown but Richardson looks like a legit star.

“I have no idea where we stack up,” Ryan said Monday. “It’s pretty obvious that we have to get like a zillion times better.”

That quote needs to go on one of those SUCCESS posters.

Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    “I have no idea where we stack up,” Ryan said Monday. “It’s pretty obvious that we have to get like a zillion times better.”

That quote needs to go on one of those SUCCESS posters.
    Rex is awesome

Predictably dumb post.
    Predictably dumb thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fullblast View Post
    Mehta knows that Rex is on the outs if the season continues the way it is, so he's setting up Idzik as the new whipping boy.
    the new hc will get a pass, and geno can be decent at the least with more weapons. there's no tebow here so woody is safe for now. idzik is the new target.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Wow!!! I can't believe how stupid Mehta is. He should get a job shaving cats before surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post
    I think the mere fact that you know his name means he's a success. I'm being glib but I think the point remains that people here talk about him all the time and read him here because he infuriates the Jets fanbase. Angry readers are still readers just the same.

For the record I don't know how anyone can give Idzik a C-. Milliner is an unknown but Richardson looks like a legit star.
    The vast majority of people on this board refuse to read his stuff. He's hated by Jet fans on twitter. He made a name for himself, sure, and now we all know to avoid his byline (Brick City Manish) at all costs. No clicks. None. No retweets. Fu(k you MM.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Wow!!! I can't believe how stupid Mehta is. He should get a job shaving cats before surgery.
    That would be one pusssy shaving another. How appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    That would be one pusssy shaving another. How appropriate.
    Ha! Good one!

TJ made it a bit too easy for you, didn't he?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    The vast majority of people on this board refuse to read his stuff. He's hated by Jet fans on twitter.
    He is? What twitter do you use? He has 41,000 followers.

He is? What twitter do you use? He has 41,000 followers.
    And 99% of them are mocking your dumb ass.

Smarmy Weasel

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    And 99% of them are mocking your dumb ass.

Smarmy Weasel
    You are incredibly dumb.

You are incredibly dumb.
    So how long did NYDN give you before you get fired?
    Your pathetic attempt at bringing up your ratings through weasely ass-kissing on JI will NEVER work.
    You are a clown. A weasel. A filthy little rat.

And you're a SHlTTY writer... god awful.

But the best part... You've gotten such a specific name attached to you, that now you wont even be able to get a job at The Enquirer or TMZ.

I'll see your lil bltch ass at the gas station, PUNK!

Is this guy still claiming he's not this daily news writer? I don't think I have seen him post on any threads other than ones he has started which are all Mehta post.

Maybe it's his lover or father?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    So how long did NYDN give you before you get fired?
    Your pathetic attempt at bringing up your ratings through weasely ass-kissing on JI will NEVER work.
    You are a clown. A weasel. A filthy little rat.

And you're a SHlTTY writer... god awful.

But the best part... You've gotten such a specific name attached to you, that now you wont even be able to get a job at The Enquirer or TMZ.

I'll see your lil bltch ass at the gas station, PUNK!
    The more you post, the dumber you come across. You're barely literate. No wonder you can't comprehend a full story.