Thread: Eric Ebron TE UNC

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Eric Ebron TE UNC

Would love to see this guy in a Jet Uniform next year. I don't know much about him but have been watching him today making plays for Tar Heels. Pretty impressive.

Last edited by ComfortablyNumb; 09-21-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good player, probably the second best TE prospect coming out this year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
    Would love to see this guy in a Jet Uniform next year. I don't know much about him but have been watching him today making plays for Tar Heels. Pretty impressive.

Yes..would love that. My daughter is an alum and she needs to replace her Sanchez jersey. Somehow I dont see her in a COPLES.

Moreover....UNC is doing a very good job recruiting last few years. GREAT school, GREAT Campus.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Yes..would love that. My daughter is an alum and she needs to replace her Sanchez jersey. Somehow I dont see her in a COPLES.

Moreover....UNC is doing a very good job recruiting last few years. GREAT school, GREAT Campus.
    Would have been nice to get Giovani Bernard. He would be great in this offense.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Would have been nice to get Giovani Bernard. He would be great in this offense.
    I liked Giovani Bernard. He reminds me of David Wilson a little. Ebron is definitely my 2nd favorite Te behind Jenkins of course. Arthur Lynch from Georgia is also looking good. I wouldn't mind him on the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    I liked Giovani Bernard. He reminds me of David Wilson a little. Ebron is definitely my 2nd favorite Te behind Jenkins of course. Arthur Lynch from Georgia is also looking good. I wouldn't mind him on the Jets.
    I like the kid Jace Amaro from Texas Tech too. If MM is still around next year he would be a nice fit in the WCO.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the kid Jace Amaro from Texas Tech too. If MM is still around next year he would be a nice fit in the WCO.
    I'll have to check him out. I can't wait to see MM offense with actual weapons.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    I'll have to check him out. I can't wait to see MM offense with actual weapons.
    He was injured last year and missed some games, but he has good size and speed and really good hands. Like him in the 4th to 5th round or so.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was injured last year and missed some games, but he has good size and speed and really good hands. Like him in the 4th to 5th round or so.
    NC State got hosed..... He was NOT out of bounds.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    NC State got hosed..... He was NOT out of bounds.
    LOL....I agree. Boyd has to stop thinking he his a Heisman candidate and doing a weekly spot on ESPN. He missed a bunch of open receivers. Clemson dodged a bullet, the two games that always worry me are the State and Ga Tech games.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets should have drafted Tyler Eifert. He would have been a good addition to the offense especially at 6' 6". Hopefully, these other players mentioned here will improve the team.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, Ebron is kind of short at 6'4". If we take a TE in the first round he should be bigger.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nycuse View Post
    Ah, Ebron is kind of short at 6'4". If we take a TE in the first round he should be bigger.
    Jace Amaro, 6'6" 265 and is every bit as athletic as Ebron. I know I keep mentioning his name but just watch this kid play. I loved this kid coming into this season and he has exceeded those expectations.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jace Amaro, 6'6" 265 and is every bit as athletic as Ebron. I know I keep mentioning his name but just watch this kid play. I loved this kid coming into this season and he has exceeded those expectations.
    A lot of talk right now about Amaro creeping into the 1st round.

Sefarian-Jenkins is dropping like a stone

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Sudfield keeps developing his chemistry with Geno, by the end of this season we might not have to draft a TE early. Then focus on OLB/WR/RB instead.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vernon Davis 6-3
    Antonio Gates 6-4

Nuff said...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    Vernon Davis 6-3
    Antonio Gates 6-4

Nuff said...
    Not exactly, Davis ran a 4.38 40 at 260 pounds, he is a physical freak and Gates wasn't even drafted coming out of college.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What school?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What school?
    Texas Tech

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not exactly, Davis ran a 4.38 40 at 260 pounds, he is a physical freak and Gates wasn't even drafted coming out of college.
    Well I was commenting on his size which is plenty good enough. And People will be surprised how good of an athlete Ebron is...