Thread: RB help for week 9

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

RB help for week 9

Ok so for my RB2 this week I have mike James @ SEA. Thinking about adding ivory @ NO, does anybody else think that might be a more favorable matchup?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is tough, but I'd rather go with Ivory over the rookie James against Seattle even though Stacy did well against them last week. Plus, Seattle at home.... enough said.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    This is tough, but I'd rather go with Ivory over the rookie James against Seattle even though Stacy did well against them last week. Plus, Seattle at home.... enough said.
    Thanks I'm going with my gut and rolling with ivory... rex is going to feed him the rock and try to stick it to his old team

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Thanks I'm going with my gut and rolling with ivory... rex is going to feed him the rock and try to stick it to his old team
    I had Ivory in last week which didn't help me. This game can go the same way or even worse as far as going down big early and having to abandon the run game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    I had Ivory in last week which didn't help me. This game can go the same way or even worse as far as going down big early and having to abandon the run game.
    I'm thinking the jets D keeps the game in check for a while. Just looking at what the pats D was able to do against that offense

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd take Ivory, but the problem is 1. how does Powell play into the offense, and 2. if the Jets fall behind will they pass much more than run? Ivory is not a factor like Powell is in the passing game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ivory

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    feeling pretty good about starting ivory this week! I'm having a real good week with him & graham on my team