Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Week 9 QB Help

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,488
    Post Thanks / Like

    Week 9 QB Help

    Do i start Dalton vs Miami on short rest or RG3 vs San Diego?!

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    Do i start Dalton vs Miami on short rest or RG3 vs San Diego?!
    Dalton has the hot hand but that Miami D did keep brady somewhat in check. I'd go with RG even though he's been inaccurate lately

  3. #3
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate starting any player who plays Thursday nights. I avoid if possible.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ratliff5 View Post
    Hate starting any player who plays Thursday nights. I avoid if possible.
    +1

    I also hate having guys going on Thursday night.

    That being said, I go with Dalton. He's the hot hand and has been great for three straight weeks.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    +1

    I also hate having guys going on Thursday night.

    That being said, I go with Dalton. He's the hot hand and has been great for three straight weeks.
    I agree with everything said above. Dalton has just been too hot not to start. I think he's good for 200 - 300 yards and 2 TDs today.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    I agree with everything said above. Dalton has just been too hot not to start. I think he's good for 200 - 300 yards and 2 TDs today.
    LOL. F*cking fish.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    LOL. F*cking fish.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Bronx, USA
    Posts
    4,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need help too.

    RG3 vs chargers or T. Pryor vs Eagles

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    I need help too.

    RG3 vs chargers or T. Pryor vs Eagles
    I'd go w/ Pryor v. the Eagles. I don't have any reasoning behind this, but just a gut feeling. QB play has been up and down for certain QBs from week to week making it so hard to predict anything.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very happy I didn't start dalton. I too hate starting players on the Thursday night game

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    Very happy I didn't start dalton. I too hate starting players on the Thursday night game
    LOL. That's great news. Hopefully RG3 crushes it for you this week. Anything better than what Dalton got you is a win at this point.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely Kellen Clemens with Brian Schottyheimer calling the plays

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Bronx, USA
    Posts
    4,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    I'd go w/ Pryor v. the Eagles. I don't have any reasoning behind this, but just a gut feeling. QB play has been up and down for certain QBs from week to week making it so hard to predict anything.
    That what I've done, and thanks. Now let's see him throw six pick sixes

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Definitely Kellen Clemens with Brian Schottyheimer calling the plays
    Answer: Who is the one QB you wouldn't EVER start in Fantasy?

    Alex Tribec: Correct. You win Final Jeopardy.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us