Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TNF Game Thread: Cincinnati @ Miami

TNF Game Thread: Cincinnati @ Miami

I'll have to set aside my saltiness from last week's pimp slapping and root for Cincinnati tonight. Serves us well if they win.

Also, did you know that the 3-4 Dolphins, who have lost 4 (soon to be 5) in a row, are Superbowl contenders? According to NFL.com...

Smh.
    Last edited by McGinley; 10-31-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    FUKK THE FINNS.......

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'll have to set aside my saltiness from last week's pimp slapping and root for Cincinnati tonight. Serves us well if they win.

Also, did you know that the 3-4 Dolphins, who have lost 4 (soon to be 5) in a row, are Superbowl contenders? According to NFL.com...

Smh.
    They have a young and upcoming star in Ryan Tannehill, they'll be fine.

But actually it's not totally his fault. Their OL is horrible.

All League
    The stinky Fish getting are a friggin circus. Some highlights from an article in the Miami Herald:

How has this Dolphins season, only seven games old, already been something of an embarrassment?

Consider:

*We start with Mike Pouncey pictured wearing a cap requesting the release of suspected murderer Aaron Hernandez.

*Right tackle Jonathan Martin on Monday then goes AWOL from the team when he gets upset over a lunchroom prank by teammates.

*Defensive tackle Randy Starks, upset he is demoted from his starting job after going to the Pro Bowl last year, celebrates a sack by shooting his bench a one-fingered salute

*It took receiver Mike Wallace one game to show his unhappiness with the Dolphins game plan when he wasn't targetted at all in the first half of the season opener and only five times all game. Wallace, by the way, has toned down his distaste for how he's being used publicly but not so much privately.

*Other players are also questioning the approach of offensive coordinator Mike Sherman. Guard Richie Incognito is unhappy Sherman stopped calling running plays in the second half of the New England loss

*The dislike for Sherman's play-calling can be found throughout the Dolphins organization. One high-ranking person within the team is dumbfounded by Sherman's approach in some situations, saying the coach misses "101 stuff" -- meaning fundamental things.

*Coach Joe Philbin's relationship with the media has grown tense and, earlier this week, even combative.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolph...#storylink=cpy

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    FUKK THE FINNS.......
    Bassists and they're filthy mouths, shame, shame.thCAPP8S29.jpg

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Bassists and they're filthy mouths, shame, shame.thCAPP8S29.jpg
    LMAO..... BTW, X - Bassist.

WR Spadola is active for the fins tonight, lets hope he doesn't light it up.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FTL Jet Fan View Post
    WR Spadola is active for the fins tonight, lets hope he doesn't light it up.
    I always liked him.

We really need the fins to loose this game tonight, I know they appear to be in a state of disarray but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    I always liked him.
    Me too was not happy that he went to Miami, hopefully it doesn't come back and bite us in the A**

Quote Originally Posted by FTL Jet Fan View Post
    We really need the fins to loose this game tonight, I know they appear to be in a state of disarray but you never know.
    Just heard on NFL Network the Fins have never lost on Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMagicRat View Post
    Just heard on NFL Network the Fins have never lost on Halloween.
    Great

All Pro
    There is nobody in the stands. Upper deck looks more than half empty.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Crowd is absolutely pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    There is nobody in the stands. Upper deck looks more than half empty.
    Yup. I guess Miami fans hopped off the hype train once they realized it was going nowhere.

All Pro
    May be the first of many for Atkins tonight.

> have a bunch of big receivers and a good young QB
    > run run run

lol.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Crowd is absolutely pathetic
    One of the worst pro sports towns there is.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    One of the worst pro sports towns there is.
    It is, pathetic actually. What makes it even worse is their fans and the local media who swear they are a Super Bowl team every year.
    They love to bash the Jets every chance they get, every radio station and local channels just take shots at the Jets.

You know, I hate the Patriots as much as the next Jets fan, but there is just something about Miami that I utterly despise. Something about that franchise makes my stomach turn.