Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: South Park takes a shot at Tom Brady in their latest episode

South Park takes a shot at Tom Brady in their latest episode

lol, I love how he's Bradying at the end.

I've never watched Southpark. I live and work there.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Rent season 1 and you'll be instantly hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sperm Edwards View Post
    Rent season 1 and you'll be instantly hooked.
    Homeland is filmed here in Charlotte, in and around Southpark. that's on my list but NO Cartoons.

Homeland is filmed here in Charlotte, in and around Southpark. that's on my list but NO Cartoons.
    South park is like pot, you say you'll just see what it's like. Next thing you know you own 17 season's while laughing uncontrollably
    Last edited by Aero; 11-01-2013 at 01:11 AM.

All Pro
    Your loss.

Homeland is garbage.

South Park is probably the most genius show in television history. Animated or not. You are missing out buddy, but I'm sure this topic has been brought up a number of times with you here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wall Street View Post
    Homeland is garbage.

South Park is probably the most genius show in television history. Animated or not. You are missing out buddy, but I'm sure this topic has been brought up a number of times with you here lol
    Homeland isn't garbage, but Southpark is definitely one of the best shows on TV. From a comedy standpoint, you can't do any better than some of the things those guys do on that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Wall Street View Post
    Homeland is garbage.

I'm relatively new here so, sadly, I missed that discussion.

That clip of Brady crapping in his football pants was pure brilliance.

Jets Insider VIP
    Southpark up to about season 8 was easily the best show in history.

Its had some moments since then but it has paled in comparison ever since.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Southpark up to about season 8 was easily the best show in history.

Its had some moments since then but it has paled in comparison ever since.
    My avatar might suggest otherwise, but Season 8 of South Park could possibly be the best single season of any tv show ever.

It's Colorado mane

There's a documentary of sorts that's all about South Park. Each episode is made in a week. They get together in a think tank room (with special guests occasionally) and spit ball ideas. The episode is sent in to be approved to be aired on national television often hours before it's air date 10pm on Wednesdays (that's what it used to be. Haven't watched it in a while). There's been times when it's sent in and approved a single hour before it's aired.

The neighborhood in which I live and work. I couldn't be happier.

images[4].jpgimages[10].jpgimages[9].jpg

Veteran

The show is based on a town in Colorado, not North Carolina:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_P...orado_basin%29

Just so you know. Even though you don't watch the show, it has nothing to do with the town that you live/work in.
    Last edited by flashlight1; 11-01-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Hall Of Fame

The Southpark Mall is a really nice mall. Is it true that the neighborhood was named after the mall?

South Park is set in Colorado, and you're missing out. Yes, its animated, but they skewer current events and the self-righteous; its pretty damn funny. Used to be funnier (i.e. first 8-9 seasons) but it still brings laughs.

I used to watch it. It was pretty funny.

Then I grew up. Now, no funny.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    South Park is set in Colorado, and you're missing out. Yes, its animated, but they skewer current events and the self-righteous; its pretty damn funny. Used to be funnier (i.e. first 8-9 seasons) but it still brings laughs.
    I actually think the Show has evolved pretty well. The first 8-9 seasons were mostly just fart humor and silliness. The later seasons is where they really started getting creative and took on more topical issues. I enjoyed the earlier seasons when I was younger but enjoy the later seasons now as I'm older. Those guys are really geniuses with how quickly can they can throw together an episode . If you've seen the book of Mormon you know they are also pretty damn good at making musicals.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    I actually think the Show has evolved pretty well. The first 8-9 seasons were mostly just fart humor and silliness. The later seasons is where they really started getting creative and took on more topical issues. I enjoyed the earlier seasons when I was younger but enjoy the later seasons now as I'm older. Those guys are really geniuses with how quickly can they can throw together an episode . If you've seen the book of Mormon you know they are also pretty damn good at making musicals.
    I really disagree. The first 8-9 seasons had plenty of topical humor and current events. But they did it in a way that was much more subtle and brilliant than now. Back then it was a show about 4 kids and through those kids they expressed their commentary on society.

Now every episode is just so obviously trying to make a political statement or spoof something. Doen't work nearly as well.