Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: My Health Insurance Premium Doubled

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many here have actually signed up for the ACA. So far as I know the government doesn't know or it isn't telling for some reason.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    If we want to look at it as purely as to cost effectiveness, abortions save health carriers and their customers money in the long term. Kids are expensive.
    Just read this, CR....what kind of thing is that to write? To be so flippant about abortion (u described it as a "legal medical procedure" in an earlier post) is disgusting. You're better than that dude.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    Just read this, CR....what kind of thing is that to write? To be so flippant about abortion (u described it as a "legal medical procedure" in an earlier post) is disgusting. You're better than that dude.
    I have never have been involved with one, but they're are people who have, I never had a child out of wedlock but I don't begrudge those who have either. Abortion is a legal medical procedure, that's not true?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never have been involved with one, but they're are people who have, I never had a child out of wedlock but I don't begrudge those who have either. Abortion is a legal medical procedure, that's not true?
    hear uuuuu- not the forum for that discussion I suppose

Obamacare blows!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never have been involved with one, but they're are people who have, I never had a child out of wedlock but I don't begrudge those who have either.
    It is the children that get begrudged by life.