Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Richie Incognito suspended indefinitely

Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    great news!
    Lol...was thinking the same thing when I heard the news...Love hearing about Miami dealing with a controversy...

All League
    High class guy.

What a bunch of fukkin morons.

PUT YOUR FRIGGIN SHIRTS ON!

I'd love to see someone taze the idiot in the nipples.

@NFL_ATLDolphins WR Mike Wallace to @JeffDarlington: "I have a lot of respect for Richie (Incognito). I wish he was here." nfl.com/news/story/0ap…

Lol.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    @NFL_ATLDolphins WR Mike Wallace to @JeffDarlington: "I have a lot of respect for Richie (Incognito). I wish he was here." nfl.com/news/story/0ap…

Lol.
    LOL. I wonder what kind of voicemails Wallace has gotten.

So, do we call him DDNYFins now?
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You are an authority on the subject.

LOL. Can't wait for the Bills to have a scandal.

Ahh. Resort to name calling when you are losing the argument. I think Ray's presence might have brought that out of you.

I did give examples of the warming signs. Holmes criticized the play of the OL and then Moore came out and mocked him as a captain. Both were public. You can look it up.

Get your facts straight. The $15k was for the Vegas trip. And the $100k is a report about the total sum a rookie has spent this year, my guess that player is Dion Jordan. I am not condoning the behavior but I am not going to call it extortion. These players don't have "authority" over one another. If it was a coach doing this it would be a different story. I also just heard Marcellus Wiley tell a story about when Tomlinson was a rookie he took the OL out to dinner and they ran up a $32k tab. The Cowboys once ran up a $54k tab on Dex Bryant. Like it or not this stuff goes on. If we are willing to cal this extortion then they are going to have to start building jails and there will probably be some Jets going to jail then.
    I'm an authority on exposing condescendin know-it-all pricks like you, it seems I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You are the one moving the goal posts and rewriting history. Yes, it erupted after the Dolphins game but there were warning signs much earlier than that. And they were public. Teammates publicly criticizing eachother through the media is an issue that should have been dealt with the moment it happened. Again, Rex has admitted to losing the locker room so I am not sure how one can argue against it.

The Miami situation is way worse b.c it now involves racism. I am not going to say extortion and bullying b.c I refuse to accept that a NFL offensive lineman could be made to do something he truly does not want to. I think calling this bullying cheapens the plight of children that are the victims of bullying. And the voicemail in question occurred during the off season and did not occur at the facility so it was basically a private matter between Incognito and Martin. We will find out soon enough what the Dolphins knew and when they knew it. If they knew about it and did nothing then they should all be fired. Plain and simple.

Clearly it is an embarrassment to the NFL and to the Dolphins. Same for the Hernandez situation. If it makes you happy I have heard commentators on both ESPN and NFLN refer to these situations as circuses but I understand that some of you guys will never be satisfied with that and will always seek for inequity in how the Jets are treated.
    Rex has NEVER admitted to LOSING the locker room.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Let us assume that you are a physical monster, are you going to risk your career, health (even the winner of a brawl can get injured), or jail by going to war with a nutjob like Hernandez or Incognito?
    Ritchie is gonna make for a good wife in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    LOL he just makes stuff up as he goes along.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Yes he did

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Ritchie is gonna make for a good wife in jail.
    I think he is the pinnacle of all turds, but how would he catch a case for a lil teammate bullying?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Yes he did
    No, he didn't. Show me a link.

Edit: Rex saying "I didn't do a good enough job managing the locker room" is not the same thing as "I lost the locker room." Come on, dude.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...r-locker-room/
    Last edited by detectivekimble; 11-04-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Yes he did
    I believe what he said was "I didn't have the pulse of the locker room". That's not exactly the same as saying "I lost the locker room".

I believe what he said was "I didn't have the pulse of the locker room". That's not exactly the same as saying "I lost the locker room".
    Or "I didn't do a good enough job managing the locker room." Somehow that gets twisted into "I lost the locker room." We have a bunch of Manish Mehtas on this board.

Rex has NEVER lost a locker room. He's had a couple of bad apples in there, but the players respect him and have never sabotaged him.

Fire Rex!

Or "I didn't do a good enough job managing the locker room." Somehow that gets twisted into "I lost the locker room." We have a bunch of Manish Mehtas on this board.

Rex has NEVER lost a locker room. He's had a couple of bad apples in there, but the players respect him and have never sabotaged him.
    Exactly, and look no further than the Holmes bashers...

Those who think Holmes is disconnected from this team should all take a look at the post-game locker room speech by Rex and the team huddle to end it, Holmes is right in the middle of it screaming his head off.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL he just makes stuff up as he goes along.
    actually, yes - sometimes he does

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I'm an authority on exposing condescendin know-it-all pricks like you, it seems I'm not the only one.
    Yes and Richie Incognito is the other. You both have a lot in common. You do a great job belittling people who don't agree with your every thought.