Thread: Classless Patriots-What else is new

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Classless Patriots-What else is new

What a disgusting display of sportsmanship today in the 4th qtr by our friends up north. Someone tell BB that he doesnt have to worry about the BCS.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFaan View Post
    What a disgusting display of sportsmanship today in the 4th qtr by our friends up north. Someone tell BB that he doesnt have to worry about the BCS.
    Running the ball with 3 minutes left? What should they have done, punted on 1st down from the Steeler 20?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If PIT didn't want that to happen then you know they should have done? Stopped them.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Which part? The 80 yard bomb? F that...these guys get paid. When we are getting blown out, i wish the other team runs up the score, maybe it will wake our boys out of their trance and get angry.

You don't want your feelings hurt, don't play the game.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are classless, but Steelers and any other team that can't stop them deserve to give up 55 points. People are way too sensitive. These are men who make millions of dollars.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously I mean let's just take the Pats out of the equation because nobody here is ever gonna like my team and after years of therapy I'm almost ok with that I mean, I barely cut myself anymore and when I do it's only to feel in control.

What's more humiliating - to get the most points scored on you in your team's history (lmao) or for the other team to have so little respect for your ability to score that they completely stop trying?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those cheating bastids.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    burnsbestpost.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    Those cheating bastids.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with the OP. Even worse, they made Troy Polamalu and Ryan Clark play without their wheelchairs. I hope they made it back to the nursing home safely.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    If PIT didn't want that to happen then you know they should have done? Stopped them.
    +1

BB likes to run up the score - but if you're the defense, maybe you should play until the game is over.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The NFL has five, count 'em five, tie-breaking rules that are based on point differential. End of discussion.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    I agree with the OP. Even worse, they made Troy Polamalu and Ryan Clark play without their wheelchairs. I hope they made it back to the nursing home safely.
    It's like saying Brady played with no butt-plug.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    It's like saying Brady played with no butt-plug.
    Exactly. Wait . . . what?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly. Wait . . . what?
    GOTCHA!

LOL

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate em and they generally are classless but I thought they were just scoring in the normal course of the game. It wasn't like it was 50-3.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No issues with running up a score...they are men, not boys.

HOWEVER.....BB should not be surprised of one of these times they are running up the score, someone takes a blind shot at Tom Brady. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened yet.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    No issues with running up a score...they are men, not boys.

HOWEVER.....BB should not be surprised of one of these times they are running up the score, someone takes a blind shot at Tom Brady. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened yet.
    Yes, it's not an issue of feeling bad for the Steelers (I don't think anyone does) it's just an issue of respect, everyone else in the league does the classy thing but BB continually shows is ego and arrogance. The guy simply isn't a good guy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mondays at work are so much better after a humiliating Steeler loss and embarrassing play by those 2.