Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Great win....but

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Really?

There is talent on this team. Our biggest problem is a shizophrenic QB. Hot and cold is no way to play QB.

Rex has been good, not great. This team has .500 talent and....surprise! They are 5-5, about where they should be.
    In your infinite wisdom how would you classify our OL ? It has also been up and down all season long. Show me a QB who can pass on his back and I will show you a freak of nature.

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    In your infinite wisdom how would you classify our OL ? It has also been up and down all season long. Show me a QB who can pass on his back and I will show you a freak of nature.
    No infinite wisdom required to see an average OLine with decent, partially available wide receivers (due to injury/suspension) working with a rookie QB get to .500 on the back of an above average D.

As for throwing from his back, Geno wouldn't have to if he could recognize the blitz a little better and not hold the ball too long. That comes with experience.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You see it in a lot of games in bad weather, where a team gets behind and have to abandon the running and start to squeeze the ball into tight spaces.

Geno was sacked 4 times and taken out for a play because of a rib injury. Austin Howard let the defender run right around him into Geno. I think Geno was playing hurt for most of the game and had a terrible game.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    OMG.

The disconnect you have between what you think is happening and what is really happening is startling.
    Lol very ironic and amusing statement coming from you take down that stupid silly profile pic it makes you appear even more retarded than you actually are

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Lol very ironic and amusing statement coming from you take down that stupid silly profile pic it makes you appear even more retarded than you actually are
    Not surprising you only see my avatar and the message of this thread went right over your head. You don't seem to be very bright.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    So now I see a whole bunch of comments and threads of basically what my message was when I made this thread.

Rex needs to go.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    So now I see a whole bunch of comments and threads of basically what my message was when I made this thread.

Rex needs to go.
    Wow y0ou are still flogging y0our stupid thread? Can't believe you0 haven't fallen over from patting yourself on the back so hard