Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 95

Thread: MNF - Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I called it. They just announced its a collarbone. Time to get matt flynn on the phone. Rodgers is done for the season.
    Pigs are flying.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Did we really take stephen hill over alshon jeffery?
    This was an example of Tannenbaum drafting for need rather than BPA. Jets were slow on offense and needed a WR, particularly a deep threat. So, instead of taking the better WR, he takes the faster player, hoping he can turn into a Randy Moss type player.

  3. #43
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,278
    TD by Bears, we have a game. 14-10 Bears

  4. #44
    Alshon Jeffery isn't doing anything in our offense either, he benefits from being next to an elite WR. But if Rogers is out for any length of time, that NFC North gets pretty crazy.

  5. #45
    That was a catch. I don't understand why it wasn't challenged. Only 4 minutes left in the half.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Win4ever View Post
    Alshon Jeffery isn't doing anything in our offense either, he benefits from being next to an elite WR. But if Rogers is out for any length of time, that NFC North gets pretty crazy.
    Packers become average at best without Rodgers.

  7. #47
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,080
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    That was a catch. I don't understand why it wasn't challenged. Only 4 minutes left in the half.
    Agreed. They have 3 timeouts. Who cares if u waste one.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Packers become average at best without Rodgers.
    Without him, they aren't even average IMO. They don't really have a good running game, and now absolutely no QB either. That offense is going to be horrible.

  9. #49
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    5,315
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Packers become average at best without Rodgers.
    Division is wide open now. There for the taking for Stafford and the Lions, or the Bears once Cutler gets healthy.

  10. #50
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,278
    I'm picking Green Bay at home to win this. Just because.

  11. #51
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Agreed. They have 3 timeouts. Who cares if u waste one.
    Can't believe they haven't fired McCarthy yet.

  12. #52
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,584
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    I'm picking Green Bay at home to win this. Just because.
    Betting is closed.

  13. #53
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Betting is closed.
    I just bet my wife. It's open here...lol.

  14. #54
    Gruden loves the Jets.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Can't believe they haven't fired McCarthy yet.
    HAHAHAHAHA.

  16. #56
    So, let's say that Rodgers didn't play from the beginning of the year. What would the Packers be right now? They're 5-2. Would they be near that?

    Packers 28 49ers 34
    Redskins 20 Packers 38
    Packers 30 Bengals 34
    Lions 9 Packers 22
    Packers 19 Ravens 17
    Browns 13 Packers 31
    Packers 44 Vikings 31

    How many of those games would still be wins?

  17. #57
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,278
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    So, let's say that Rodgers didn't play from the beginning of the year. What would the Packers be right now? They're 5-2. Would they be near that?

    Packers 28 49ers 34
    Redskins 20 Packers 38
    Packers 30 Bengals 34
    Lions 9 Packers 22
    Packers 19 Ravens 17
    Browns 13 Packers 31
    Packers 44 Vikings 31

    How many of those games would still be wins?
    Half as many.

  18. #58
    Onside kick! Awesome. Well done, Green Bay.

  19. #59
    The Bears D has gone way way down without Brian. Josh may be an upgrade at QB though. Cutler would have had at least 2 INTs by now and GB would be 30 points up.

  20. #60
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,278
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Onside kick! Awesome. Well done, Green Bay.
    +1

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us