Thread: Gary Kubiak suffered mini stroke

Gary Kubiak suffered mini stroke

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ng-texans-game
    Hope they correct his blood flow issue, as this sometimes a recurring issue if not corrected and leads to a bigger stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ng-texans-game
    Hope they correct his blood flow issue, as this sometimes a recurring issue if not corrected and leads to a bigger stroke.
    Coaching is a crazy stressful job. Two 'casualties' in the span of a week. I'm so glad Rex lost that weight.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Coaching is a crazy stressful job. Two 'casualties' in the span of a week. I'm so glad Rex lost that weight.
    Fox has a valvular heart issue, not stress related...more like genetics or prior illness like RF.

And no one knows at this point what caused Kubiak's stroke...may be a carotid artery blockage, but may be something like A. Fib or a congenital cerebral vascular anomaly...neither of which is 'stress related'.

I can think of a lot of jobs that pay way less and have more real 'stress'.

All League
    Let's put the stress debate aside and wish both these men a healthy and speedy recovery.

Jets Insider VIP
    Blood thinners and he'll be ok.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwave81 View Post
    Fox has a valvular heart issue, not stress related...more like genetics or prior illness like RF.

And no one knows at this point what caused Kubiak's stroke...may be a carotid artery blockage, but may be something like A. Fib or a congenital cerebral vascular anomaly...neither of which is 'stress related'.

LOL, say wat; you must be a doctor.

My cousin had a Mini-Stroke.

He works out like a fool and watches everything he eats, swims, runs races, etc...

Also, stress is not a factor when it comes to him.

Not a stress thing.

The guy REALLY just needs to drink plenty of beer and get some Medical Jane for any symptoms of anything he'd like to help with.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Just get him a better QB and he'll be okay.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    LOL, say wat; you must be a doctor.
    He's always let on he has MD skillz

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwave81 View Post

What is that supposed to mean? That being a HC in the NFL in the public eye on a struggling 2-6 team isn't stressful?

And what kind of stress are you referring to with your cut & paste medical jargon? ... Psychological? Emotional? Physical? Acute or chronic?

There are numerous reports that link stress to strokes and to other factors that lead to strokes and heart disease. C'mon.