Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 646

Thread: Richie Incognito Thread (Merged)

  1. #621
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Vin,

    Ignore him. His ignorance is on full display for all to see and read. Now, he is giving us his opinion that "alcohol" is the vehicle that fueled Incognito's behavior. That's a first. I have not heard any media reports, nor Incognito, attributing alcohol as the reason. But, as jetrider said, I am the "internet lawyer" making sh!t up or blowing it out of my azz. I think there needs to be a competency test before some are allowed to post on the internet. Jetrider is exhibit A.

    Here you go, Sherlock.


  2. #622
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BX Jet Fan View Post
    If it was a text then it will come out. If it was a deleted voicemail I would tend to believe Incognito. Glazer read all 1100+ texts between the two and said it looked like two guys that were friends. Martin DID text Incognito saying he didn't blame him. I think Martin tried to adjust his personality to fit into the football culture and he just couldn't do it anymore. The guys heart isn't in it anymore and after talking it over with his lawyer parents, he is going to try and get paid by the Dolphins and ride off into the sunset. Just my opinion.

    Which bridge and how much?


    Well like you said, it's just your opinion. The facts(whatever they will be) will eventually come out.

    Personally, I hope this wrecks the Fins entire season....



    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Who is Irving?
    Whoops!

    I meant Michael Irvin.


    Added the 'g' at the end for some reason....

  3. #623
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Here you go, Sherlock.

    Once again, I know you find it difficult to read and understand. As I said/posted, "I have not heard any media reports, nor Incognito, attributing alcohol as the reason." The key part of that is "I have not." Notice, I never said it did not exist.

    Also, is the article you posted referring to Incognito's past brushes with the law or what took place in the locker room as jetrider seemed to imply. Please explain, Bushy!

  4. #624
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Whatever. Also, please remind us when you became a mod? I didn't get that memo. Once again, you have no understanding of the law. Therefore, no need to continue this discussion with you. Also, feel free to put me on ignore. You do have hat option, you know?
    LOL! How convenient after YOU get caught with your pants down!


    Thank you VTN.

    I realize opinions on this matter vary, but it seems as if some, trying to justify their position, cannot understand or read. On several occassions, I clearly posted "if the allegations are true;" "if the media reports are true;" etc. I added those disclaimers to emphasize the fact that, as of now, these are just allegations. The pending investigation will determine what occurred. As it relates speciffically to the tax evasion, I am sure I posted "possible tax evasion" for Incognito. I am not a tax lawyer nor a CPA. However, I am confident that thousands of dollars of income that went unreported is a crime both on the state and Federal levels. Not sure what some are arguing here. I guess the NFL culture does not apply to our tax laws either.
    You are WRONG. First of all, only CT has a gift tax. That leaves the IRS. Secondly, when monetary gifts are given the DONOR pays the tax, if taxable, not the recipient. D'oh!

    IRS would only pursue Incognito if Martin gave substantial amounts beyond the allowed limit and ignored the taxes himself.

    In 2012 gift amounts over $13K were required to be reported to the IRS. In 2013 it increased to $14K. That doesn't mean the overage is actually taxed, but simply reported as required by law.

    So on a $15K gift there are no taxes owed. Your evasion rant is not only beyond foolish, the recipient had no liability to begin with. Surprised a "lawyer" as hard-blowing as you didn't even know the basics!

    One last point, the media, not me, has reported that Incognito was the beneficiary of about $100K from Martin and other Miami rookies. Multiple press reports indicated that these players made their "debit cards" available for Incognito and oher senior Miami players to use to help fund their "Miami lifestyle." If true, and the income went unreported, Incognito and these Miami players may face "possible" tax evasion charges. That is for state and Federal authorities to determine, not me.
    LOL! So, now you finally admit you know nothing about the law? After carpet-bombing this forum with your hifalutin lectures nonstop for a week?:

    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    3. Any time you what to test my knowledge of the law, bring it. I dare you. I look forward to making you look just as dumb as I did some of the NE trolls. Bring it!!
    Right. You're just a high-pitched high-strung odious bag of vomit that never admits to being wrong no matter how exposed you are.

    Oh, and where are the links for Incognito receiving $100K from any player(s). Thanks.

  5. #625
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    LOL! How convenient after YOU get caught with your pants down!




    You are WRONG. First of all, only CT has a gift tax. That leaves the IRS. Secondly, when monetary gifts are given the DONOR pays the tax, if taxable, not the recipient. D'oh!

    IRS would only pursue Incognito if Martin gave substantial amounts beyond the allowed limit and ignored the taxes himself.

    In 2012 gift amounts over $13K were required to be reported to the IRS. In 2013 it increased to $14K. That doesn't mean the overage is actually taxed, but simply reported as required by law.

    So on a $15K gift there are no taxes owed. Your evasion rant is not only beyond foolish, the recipient had no liability to begin with. Surprised a "lawyer" as hard-blowing as you didn't even know the basics!



    LOL! So, now you finally admit you know nothing about the law? After carpet-bombing this forum with your hifalutin lectures nonstop for a week?:



    Right. You're just a high-pitched high-strung odious bag of vomit that never admits to being wrong no matter how exposed you are.

    Oh, and where are the links for Incognito receiving $100K from any player(s). Thanks.
    I think you got him.

  6. #626
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    He may have got him, GenoT, but he's still lying about the PM.

  7. #627
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Once again, I know you find it difficult to read and understand. As I said/posted, "I have not heard any media reports, nor Incognito, attributing alcohol as the reason." The key part of that is "I have not." Notice, I never said it did not exist.

    Also, is the article you posted referring to Incognito's past brushes with the law or what took place in the locker room as jetrider seemed to imply. Please explain, Bushy!
    Where did I mention the locker room? It's you who cannot read.

    Hypocrisy is possibly the worst kind of stupid and you've perfected it. Congrats!

  8. #628
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    LOL! How convenient after YOU get caught with your pants down!




    You are WRONG. First of all, only CT has a gift tax. That leaves the IRS. Secondly, when monetary gifts are given the DONOR pays the tax, if taxable, not the recipient. D'oh!

    IRS would only pursue Incognito if Martin gave substantial amounts beyond the allowed limit and ignored the taxes himself.

    In 2012 gift amounts over $13K were required to be reported to the IRS. In 2013 it increased to $14K. That doesn't mean the overage is actually taxed, but simply reported as required by law.

    So on a $15K gift there are no taxes owed. Your evasion rant is not only beyond foolish, the recipient had no liability to begin with. Surprised a "lawyer" as hard-blowing as you didn't even know the basics!



    LOL! So, now you finally admit you know nothing about the law? After carpet-bombing this forum with your hifalutin lectures nonstop for a week?:



    Right. You're just a high-pitched high-strung odious bag of vomit that never admits to being wrong no matter how exposed you are.

    Oh, and where are the links for Incognito receiving $100K from any player(s). Thanks.
    You can't be this obtuse? Seriously. Please don't give us information that you googled.

    1. Who said anything about a "gift" tax. What is being implied is that Incognito "extorted" money from Martin and other Miami rookies. Since when is possible "extortion" deemed as a gift?

    2. I clearly posted that only state/Federal authorities will determine whether or not to pursue a case of tax evasion --IF THE REPORTS ARE TRUE. I also stated that possible tax evasion charges may only be pursued if this is the best way to get Incognito for his alleged crimes -- the standard for Federal hate crimes and harrassment/bullying is very high, and depending on the evidence, subjective.

    3. I am not talking about the $15K. I said Incognito recieved about $100K from Martin and other Miami rookies. Again, did he report the income. While I am not a tax lawyer or CPA (as I previously stated), I am sure there is a tax liability here.

    4. Spare us your idiotic b/s. I can sniff out ignorance when I see it or read it. I don't know why I am discussing this with you. If there are no legal implication as you continue to post, I am not sure why all parties invloved have lawyered up. But you keep hanging on to your "NFL culture" defense. Once a meathead, always a meathead.

    5. When you feel so inclined to challenge me on the law, feel free to do so. You could not cite a statute (state or US code) if it came and bit you inyour azz.

  9. #629
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't give a flying fack what kind of nonsense Miami Homer Media, NFL, Dollfags, Tannyhill etc have to say about the douchebag to try and "protect the shield" and the beloved Dollfish

    He's always been a shlt-bag and he always will be. He should have been kicked out of the NFL a long time ago.

    And FACK Miami and Gloria Estefan and Jimmy Buffet. Florida is the azzhole of America.

  10. #630
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I think you got him.
    LMAO.

    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Where did I mention the locker room? It's you who cannot read.

    Hypocrisy is possibly the worst kind of stupid and you've perfected it. Congrats!
    SMH @ the profound ignorance. As I said/posted, " jetrider seemed to imply". In your post you mentioned that, in your opinion, alcohol was the contributing factor to the "juicier moments." This entire matter has focused in on what did or did not take place in Miami's locker room? Remember, the "NFL culture?"

  11. #631
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    He may have got him, GenoT, but he's still lying about the PM.
    I've stated my opinion, im getting weary of the thread. to me the real villians are the Dolphins organization.In a sense, Incognito is a victim, because he never should have been entrusted with those kind of responsibilities. At least give the nut some guidlines, and boundries not to cross. Its like sending an alchololic into a bar, its insane.

  12. #632
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I think you got him.
    Dunno. It's like you gotta put one in the brain.

    Only you can't find one. .


  13. #633
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I've stated my opinion, im getting weary of the thread. to me the real villians are the Dolphins organization.In a sense, Incognito is a victim, because he never should have been entrusted with those kind of responsibilities. At least give the nut some guidlines, and boundries not to cross. Its like sending an alchololic into a bar, its insane.
    There is much truth to your post. Especially given that Miami was aware on multiple occassions of his conduct and did their very best to cover it up/make it go away -- both in the locker room and outside in public. What I find very troubling is that knowing his past, Miami's management still put him in the Council of Leaders, and featured him in team promos. Could they be that stupid? I guess so.

  14. #634
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I've stated my opinion, im getting weary of the thread. to me the real villians are the Dolphins organization.In a sense, Incognito is a victim, because he never should have been entrusted with those kind of responsibilities. At least give the nut some guidlines, and boundries not to cross. Its like sending an alchololic into a bar, its insane.
    I am 100% agree with this statement.

  15. #635
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    There is much truth to your post. Especially given that Miami was aware on multiple occassions of his conduct and did their very best to cover it up/make it go away -- both in the locker room and outside in public. What I find very troubling is that knowing his past, Miami's management still put him in the Council of Leaders, and featured him in team promos. Could they be that stupid? I guess so.
    Yes, they are that stupid. Enough facts are in to know that much, i'll tell ya.

  16. #636
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    moron.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Dunno. It's like you gotta put one in the brain.

    Only you can't find one. .


  17. #637
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not agree that Richie is a victim, GenoT.

    But I do agree with your assessment regarding this entire thread, though.

  18. #638
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    I know most won't agree with me but the N word used so much in Rap music which is enjoyed by both white and black players seems to have trivialized it to the point of not being the ugly slur it is..
    But listening to rap music and repeating the words is not the same as insulting one to the very core with a racially insensitive word.

    There's also this thing where black people refer to others blacks as the "N" word. They also contend it is OK for them to say that, because they are black. I don't get it. I really don't. If it is a derogatory word then I think it is derogatory regardless of who is saying it. But it is also not up to me to decide what blacks should say to blacks. I'll let them make up their own minds.

  19. #639
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I do not agree that Richie is a victim, GenoT.

    But I do agree with your assessment regarding this entire thread, though.
    In a minor way, i think he is. not the kind you would feel sorry for. He's has some serious mental health issues, and anger issues. head of a leadership counsel, what.

  20. #640
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    And I'm sure you feel the same about "Bitc_es and HO's" which you be??
    i'm not condoning any of it, just stating a fact

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us