Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rex Ryan is off the hot seat after New Orleans win and deserves contract extension

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    if we don't win the Superbowl Rex should be FIRED!!!!!
    Well played1

Quote Originally Posted by Brick City View Post
    You have 21,542 posts on an anonymous message board. Let that sink in.
    You're Manish Mehta. Let THAT sink in.

Feel the Shame!!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

Feel the Shame!!!
    LOL You are a stupid person if you actually believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick City View Post
    LOL You are a stupid person if you actually believe that.
    Whatever you say, Manish.

We know you love coming here posting your crappy articles because no one gives you any hits....

It is at best an intern at the paper stuck with responsibility to spread the stories around but most likely an SEO firm or the marketing department. Highly doubtful any sports writer is that concerned with clicks to do the work himself.

Im an Assistant Manager at Dicks Sporting Goods so I understand how to lead. Still not sure if Rex has what it takes to truly inspire and lead--Too much of a buddy

Quote Originally Posted by rex-n-effect View Post
    It is at best an intern at the paper stuck with responsibility to spread the stories around but most likely an SEO firm or the marketing department. Highly doubtful any sports writer is that concerned with clicks to do the work himself.
    He replies to tons of tweets with direct message insults. I don't think it's exactly far fetched.

Another spam thread courtesy of MM. GFY Manish!

Bewildered Beast

Feel the Shame!!!
    Tell him to toss your salad with VIn Regret.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Tell him to toss your salad with VIn Regret drerssing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    I'm sure they're both fine with their post count. You, on the other hand, are probably disgusted with yourself, at least deep down in your sad little soul. To once be thought of as the only decent NY Jets beat writer with a clean reputation, how quickly you whored yourself out for more readers. Not to mention you're also a gubernatorial punchline. Seriously, for someone who could one day become President of the United States to take time out of his schedule to call you an "idiot" and a "dope," well that has to say something about what you've become.

Having JI users respond to your posts may make you think you'll gain some readership by someone clicking on one of your sadly placed links, but it won't. We all know who Brick City is and we all think you're a pandering sack of sh1t. Do everyone a favor and just disappear back to your little birdcage liner of a rag and your bought Twitter followers. No one here is interested.
    Absolutely OWNED

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFaan View Post
    Still not sure if Rex has what it takes to truly inspire and lead--Too much of a buddy
    Interesting point. I don't think you have to be a tyrant to be a coach, but it's not their job to be buddies with them either.

Seriously, is this guy Manish? every single one of his threads are Manish articles.

Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25 View Post
    Seriously, is this guy Manish? every single one of his threads are Manish articles.
    It's even more pathetic if he's not

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Maybe rex-n-effect is onto something here....

Perhaps it's an intern working on behalf of Manish?

It's kind of like you take a dump in someone's toilet and then leave without flushing.
    Been laughing at that for a minute now...

What is SAD to me is... The MEDIA created the "CIRCUS" moniker for OUR NYJETS without warrant. If I'm not mistaken, The NYJETS were 6-10. There were several OTHER teams with WORSE records! Plus if we got that many WINS under those circumstances when other teams had LESS distractions with LESS wins, it says we actually OVERCAME a lot. Keep in mind, behind Sanchez we had 2 GLORIOUS seasons, then 1 MEDIOCRE (non-losing) season and 1 BAD season. Since when should a coach get FIRED for that? Last I checked, there are teams with much worse circumstances that don't get called CRAZY names.

EXTEND REX...

Bringing in a new coach changes the system, disrupts CONTINUITY and will set us back. Probably would break up an already GREAT defense because some coaches would contend some of the players DON'T fit their system. Rex gives us the BEST chance to win as well as having an offensive coordinator with 5 NFC CHAMPIONSHIPS and 1 SUPERBOWL as experience as far as I know!

Here is a FREE DOWNLOAD for ALL NYJETS FANS on this board... It's a NYJETS ANTHEM called "GANG GREEN"

If you LIKE it, PLEASE click the like button on the player. You can also DOWNLOAD it FREE by clicking the DOWNLOAD button on the player.
    SHARE it if you like it as well.

GO GANG GREEN!!!

https://soundcloud.com/9enteractive/...-new-york-jets
    Last edited by Terrance Ly; 11-07-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrance Ly View Post
    Been laughing at that for a minute now...

What is SAD to me is... The MEDIA created the "CIRCUS" moniker for OUR NYJETS without warrant. If I'm not mistaken, The NYJETS were 6-10. There were several OTHER teams with WORSE records! Plus if we got that many WINS under those circumstances when other teams had LESS distractions with LESS wins, it says we actually OVERCAME a lot. Keep in mind, behind Sanchez we had 2 GLORIOUS seasons, then 1 MEDIOCRE (non-losing) season and 1 BAD season. Since when should a coach get FIRED for that? Last I checked, there are teams with much worse circumstances that don't get called CRAZY names.

EXTEND REX...

Bringing in a new coach changes the system, disrupts CONTINUITY and will set us back. Probably would break up an already GREAT defense because some coaches would contend some of the players DON'T fit their system. Rex gives us the BEST chance to win as well as having an offensive coordinator with 5 NFC CHAMPIONSHIPS and 1 SUPERBOWL as experience as far as I know!

Here is a FREE DOWNLOAD for ALL NYJETS FANS on this board...

If you LIKE it, PLEASE click the like button on the player. You can also DOWNLOAD it FREE by clicking the DOWNLOAD button on the player.
    SHARE it if you like it as well.

GO GANG GREEN!!!

I'm not downloading something that could be a virus. What is it?

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    So there is a silver lining?

It's a NYJETS anthem. Just music that is on SOUNDCLOUD in the soundcloud player. Totally SAFE and REPUTABLE company. You don't have to download it either. You can just listen to it in the soundcloud player.

GO NYJETS!!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrance Ly View Post

EXTEND REX...

GO GANG GREEN!!!

+1