Thread: Jets @ Baltimore (Nov 24).. is anybody going?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets @ Baltimore (Nov 24).. is anybody going?

A few of my friends and I are making the short trip down to Baltimore for the game… is there a specific lot that Jets fans meet up in down there to tailgate? I have seen the youtube videos from the San Diego, Cinci & Indy playoff games where Jets fans basically took over entire lots. I would imagine that because of the short distance and the Ravens sucking, there will be a ton of green and white there. I would love to get involved in that kind of pre-game activity!!

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet it's nice n purple there.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Baltimore and will be there. Most Ravens fans are pretty cool, but pretty much everyone in MD outside of Baltimore City or DC suburbs in a redneck so theres that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am planning to fly in from Chicago for the Ravens game. Really looking forward to it - I always try to do one road trip to see the Jets each year. My son and I were originally gonna drive down to Cincinnati for the game two weeks ago, but we couldn't make it at the last minute. Looks like we lucked out on that one. I would love to hear about where other Jet fans are planning to meet in the AM before the game.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    The Iner-Harbor always full of Jetfans Weekend of a JET vs Ravens game . And is Night Shift still is business out there?
    Last edited by joiseyjet; 11-06-2013 at 07:41 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVA_Jets View Post
    A few of my friends and I are making the short trip down to Baltimore for the game… is there a specific lot that Jets fans meet up in down there to tailgate? I have seen the youtube videos from the San Diego, Cinci & Indy playoff games where Jets fans basically took over entire lots. I would imagine that because of the short distance and the Ravens sucking, there will be a ton of green and white there. I would love to get involved in that kind of pre-game activity!!
    are you in Richmond, Va?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going down for the game with my wife as my daughter lives in Fells Point/Canton, which is about 15 minute drive from the stadium, right on the water. I urge any of you going to check out this area rather than the inner harbor. Tons of great restaurants and bars all while being a much safer neighborhood than the inner harbor and surrounding area. It really is one of the nicest places to live and party that we have seen anywhere in our travels. Go JETS.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    are you in Richmond, Va?
    No… I lived there for about 5 years but I am from North Jersey… I moved back up to Jersey a few years ago…

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm 0-3 there so I'm ginna stay north. If you get a chance, drop by the No Idea Tavern in Fed Hill. Little Jets bar.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I spent the worst Christmas Eve of my life in that stadium in 2000. I'll never go back.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am heading down with my wife and son for the game. We are staying four miles from the stadium as all of the hotels by M & T are full on Saturday night. There's usually a get together at a bar but the name of the place escapes me at the moment.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the No Idea Tavern. That's the local Jets bar. Not sure if we'll get there or not. Really depends on what time we get to Baltimore. We have a few things to do on Saturday at home before we can head out.