Thread: NFL Game Rewind

Jets Insider VIP

NFL Game Rewind

A friend gave me access to NFL Game Rewind. What a great service. Broadcast, Coaches Film and Condensed film of EVERY game since 2009 Week 1! Do any of you subscribe to this? It is awesome! If they would start adding classic games I would pay the $60/year no problem. Only other thing missing is a slow motion option.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    A friend gave me access to NFL Game Rewind. What a great service. Broadcast, Coaches Film and Condensed film of EVERY game since 2009 Week 1! Do any of you subscribe to this? It is awesome! If they would start adding classic games I would pay the $60/year no problem. Only other thing missing is a slow motion option.
    I just signed up for it last week since I knew I would miss the Saints game and I agree that it's a great package. Cost $10 for a one week subscription. Once I bought the one week, I was offered the rest of the season for just another $10. So I have the rest of the season for just $20. I am not sure if they offered the same $10 upgrade earlier in the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Veteran
    I have it and really like it. No slo-mo (because it's just broadcast film) but you can hit the 10-secs-rewind button as much as you like . . .