Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 147

Thread: Wussification...

  1. #81
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,727
    First mad Props to OrangeJet's eloquence.

    I can see both sides: punch someone (and live with the consequences) is someone is giving you sh1t. However, once racial stuff and threats are made, then its a police matter.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    . I grew up listening to socially significant artists like Tupac and Nirvana
    LOLz. Now that's funny.

  3. #83
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,025
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    No one is saying that Incognito said that. You just made that up. So nice going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Ha ok so Martin is making that up ? Pretty sick shhhit to make kind of story about your sis.. Do you even know what I'm referring to??
    The alleged statement about the sister was not attributed to Incognito but to another unnamed player. It first surfaced in the press statement by Martin's lawyer so that's the place to read it. Possibly you read some story where a reporter misreported the attribution.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 11-10-2013 at 02:01 PM.

  4. #84
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,969
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Kids are pussified today and even worse they are getting dumber - just look at the music and movies these little munchkins are into now. Growing up in the 90s we would have laughed at garbage like the Twilight movies, Hunger Games and Kardashian drivel. I grew up listening to socially significant artists like Tupac and Nirvana - One Direction passes for music today.

    That said there is 0 excuse for Dick Incognito's behavior. He is a notorious sack of sh*t.
    You used to be something of an intelligent poster, so I'll give you a minute or two to consider the irony. If you need clarification, I'll post a bit later to help you out.

  5. #85
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    8,048
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    A great post. You somehow go off on gays, metrosexuals, the rich, working parents, the church, women in sports all in one post.

    That is impressive.
    then i succeeded

  6. #86
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    8,048
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Kids are pussified today and even worse they are getting dumber - just look at the music and movies these little munchkins are into now. Growing up in the 90s we would have laughed at garbage like the Twilight movies, Hunger Games and Kardashian drivel. I grew up listening to socially significant artists like Tupac and Nirvana - One Direction passes for music today.

    That said there is 0 excuse for Dick Incognito's behavior. He is a notorious sack of sh*t.

    yep well said

  7. #87
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,083
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade
    Alot has to do with the gay movement and the woman in sports but alot also has to do with absentee fathers in the household and people chasing after money...
    Wow.

    You really a just a flat out idiot, aren't you?


    The problem is "the woman in sports".




    Lmfao.

    "The woman in sports"....




    What a moron.

  8. #88
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,271
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    then i succeeded
    You forgot to include the most important piece of the puzzle, education, or the lack there of.

  9. #89
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,025
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    The problem is "the woman in sports".
    The problem is Kate Upton?

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    then i succeeded
    If you are proud of your bigotry, insecurity and out right ignorance then there's nothing anyone else or I can say.

    God bless.

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    You used to be something of an intelligent poster, so I'll give you a minute or two to consider the irony. If you need clarification, I'll post a bit later to help you out.
    Usually guys are more than 40 years old before they start complaining about the crazy kids....

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    then i succeeded
    Not something I would be proud of but if your happy then congrats I guess.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    If you are proud of your bigotry, insecurity and out right ignorance then there's nothing anyone else or I can say.

    God bless.
    Usually folks like that are missing something in their life. I don't know about this poster maybe he just had a bad day.

  14. #94

  15. #95
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,969
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    Usually guys are more than 40 years old before they start complaining about the crazy kids....
    Good point.

    On a related note, I heard "Loser" by Beck the other day and was floored to see that it was released almost 20 years ago! Getting old blows.

  16. #96
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,368
    This thread is pointless. The only dolphins anyone cares about are the ones the Japanese corner and slaughter every spring. Screw those two fat morons.

    Are we becoming total wusses as a nation? Yep
    The cause... hippies, womens lib, gays, hell I dont know. I don't like most of it, but civility requires a little "let it go" on our part. However, I think men should be men and women are good for sex and sex only. I apologize for this, but I've been married twice and dont want to ever have a meaningful conversation with another female. I will bump uglys with a few of them, as I do have female acquaintances that use me in the same way, but I'm years away from "listening to a woman". Excuse me... years beyond!

  17. #97
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,368
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Wow.

    You really a just a flat out idiot, aren't you?

    The problem is "the woman in sports".




    Lmfao.

    "The woman in sports"....




    What a moron.
    yeah... you too I guess.
    When complaining about someones grammatical error, you can't make one yourself while calling him a moron. You Keeper of Brain flatulence you.

  18. #98
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,083

    Wussification...

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    yeah... you too I guess.
    When complaining about someones grammatical error, you can't make one yourself while calling him a moron. You Keeper of Brain flatulence you.
    The grammatical flatulence was my sarcastic response to "the woman in sports"...it was a struggle to convince my iPhone to leave it that way without giving in to the despotic overlord autocorrect elders....


    Try to keep up Arkansas.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 11-10-2013 at 08:59 PM.

  19. #99
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,083
    The problem is the woman in sports.


    Richie Inconitopenis is what happens when's yous makes and allows the woman's to
    play the sports.

    No woman's? No problems.

  20. #100
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,149
    "I love a woman in shorts...MINE! A heh heh heh ahhh zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us