Thread: Go Raiduhs!

Jets Insider VIP

Go Raiduhs!

Just for today. All this talk of the giants winning their division and being in the division race makes me sick to my stomach. They have yet to play a decent game this season. Bye week sux. Just like the g- mice

All League
    Agreed.

Yeah the Giants are only a handful of games out of first in the NFCE, and mathematically it's possible they could win the division. ..... the only thing standing in their way is they SUCK lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Go Giants, beat them senseless.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    I never thought I would find myself rooting for the Raiders....but yea, I hope they slap the snot out of the Vagiants today.

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    I never thought I would find myself rooting for the Raiders....but yea, I hope they slap the snot out of the Vagiants today.
    ...Go Raiders!!!

Rooting for the Giants makes no sense. We want our conference teams to lose as much as possible. Raiders are still in the wild card hunt as we are.
    Go Giants

Im also rooting for the Bucs to beat Miami, Buffalo to beat Pitt, Cinci to beat Baltimore, Jax to beat Tenn, Arizona to beat Houston, and Denver to beat SD

All Pro
    A loss for the Raiders would be better for the Jets as Oakland is still somewhat in the AFC wild Card race (at 3-5) but I wouldn't be sad if the Giants take another loss...

Quote Originally Posted by kennyo7 View Post
    Rooting for the Giants makes no sense. We want our conference teams to lose as much as possible. Raiders are still in the wild card hunt as we are.
    Go Giants

Im also rooting for the Bucs to beat Miami, Buffalo to beat Pitt, Cinci to beat Baltimore, Jax to beat Tenn, Arizona to beat Houston, and Denver to beat SD
    So what, kill em Raiduhs!

At first, I was thinking "what? why? we're competing with them for a playoff spot!". Then I realized we're talking about the Raiders.

GO RAIDERS!

You should be rooting for any team that faces the Giants that isn't in our division or competing with us for a wildcard.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Way to go Giants.

Jets are the only thing that matters...better for us that the Giants win...smarten up...

Giants get a punt block for a TD tied at 7

Veteran
    I have to say that I like the Raiders history and fans, but I think the franchise is in tatters. The organization is just bad from Davis' son on down and Oakland has them in that concrete dump
    which is called a stadium. The town better hurry up and treat them better or the team will head off to San Jose or worse, LA again.

All League
    Pick 6.....suck it Coughlin and Eli

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hall Of Fame
    What time does that Superbowl clock say, Tom Coffin?