Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peyton Manning is going to slaughter Cindy Brady's 50 TD record

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sperm Edwards View Post
    33 TD's now...this is effing unreal. no Jets QB has had 33 games in a 16 game season, let alone with 7 games left to go. and Peyton has plenty of time for more!

So he needs 17 TD's in the last 7 games. Anyone think he can do that?

So you made me look it up. Vinny T has the Jets single season record for passing TDs with 29 in 1998.

And this ought to make the board explode but guess who is in 2nd place with 26 in 2011. Yep. And when you add in rushing TDs, it turns out Sanchez has the Jets all-time record for combined TDs w/ 32.

I got a chuckle out of that.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    So you made me look it up. Vinny T has the Jets single season record for passing TDs with 29 in 1998.

And this ought to make the board explode but guess who is in 2nd place with 26 in 2011. Yep. And when you add in rushing TDs, it turns out Sanchez has the Jets all-time record for combined TDs w/ 32.

I got a chuckle out of that.
    I hate this franchise so much now.

Your team is 5-4 and in the hunt. And you still focus on Brady. The Pats have slaughtered the psyche of Jets fans for over a decade. I'm just here watching the pig.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Your team is 5-4 and in the hunt. And you still focus on Brady. The Pats have slaughtered the psyche of Jets fans for over a decade. I'm just here watching the pig.
    Brady and BB and company are like the Empire, ruling for a long time. Jets fans can only wait for the day the Empire crumbles so we can have a shot at another taste of SB glory.

"Before the dark times. Before the Empire."

Your team is 5-4 and in the hunt. And you still focus on Brady. The Pats have slaughtered the psyche of Jets fans for over a decade. I'm just here crapping my pants.
    We aren't focusing on Brady, during our bye week and weekend of assy games... We are enjoying watching your ship sink like the Titanic, taking away Brady's most prized accomplishment, effectively sealing his nemesis as the Greatest QB since Joe Montana, and taking Brady out of the discussion forever.

And YOU are spending all of your time on a NEW YORK JETS messageboard.
    Well done, loser!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sperm Edwards View Post
    I hate this franchise so much now.
    It is almost unfathomable, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Brady's most prized accomplishment
    Link? Brady has said that his most prized accomplishment is -- I kid you not -- being named team captain at Michigan.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    I think that's pretty much impossible for anyone..
    False. Curtis Martin had 40 games in only 14 games.

Banned
    Oh... You just wait til he plays against your shlt "Defense"

And I bet Chris Ivory was gonna do nothing against the Saints... RIGHT?
    Yes, the sh!t defense that allowed less points than the Jets? Have more sacks than the Jets? have more ints than the jets? And also force more turnovers than the Jets? If you call that a shlt defense then what do you call the Jets defense, "TURDS"?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    False. Curtis Martin had 40 games in only 14 games.
    And while he doesn't always drink beer...when he does...he drinks Dos Equis.

We aren't focusing on Brady, during our bye week and weekend of assy games... We are enjoying watching your ship sink like the Titanic , taking away Brady's most prized accomplishment, effectively sealing his nemesis as the Greatest QB since Joe Montana, and taking Brady out of the discussion forever.

And YOU are spending all of your time on a NEW YORK JETS messageboard.
    Well done, loser!
    You're enjoying watching another team lead the division against yours? You have a crazy definition of "sinking like the Titanic." Pats 7-2, in full control of the division and maybe a 2 seed, and Hitman calls the team "sinking." LOL. GFY.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 11-10-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Link? Brady has said that his most prized accomplishment is -- I kid you not -- being named team captain at Michigan.
    He's a liar and a Con Artist. Just like his Coach.

Undrafted Free Agent
    peyton is the best ever

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I don't think it's a given, much as I'd Libre to seer him erase Brady. He got knocked around today, and I think he's in for a tougher time next Sunday, I'll still be surprised is her plays 16 games.
    Last edited by isired; 11-10-2013 at 09:04 PM.

Veteran
    Only way to take Brady down at this point in his career is kill him with silver bullets and win the SB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Manning getting MRI on knee tomorrow. Uh oh.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Manning getting MRI on knee tomorrow. Uh oh.

he was walking fine at the end of the game but that last hit was painful looking. that charger player was def trying to hurt Peyton the way i WISH a jet would do to Brady.

Don't really care if he does, tired of watching my team rack up stats and lose when it counts. Rather be the 2007 Giants than the 2007 Patriots.

All Pro
    You're here wasting your time on an opposing team's message board. You're redefining loser moron. Congrats.