Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: Squatch Anyone?!?

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Squatch Anyone?!?

    Finding Bigfoot crew back in Fouke, Arkansas tonight. Its all fun and all, but I cant say as I get excited about Sasquatch. It would be neat if there was some sort of Gigantus Pithacus walking around out there, but I struggle with believing it.
    Someone here does though. Wow us with your yarns.

    ssshhhhhh... thats a squatch.
    Last edited by RazorJet; 11-10-2013 at 09:38 PM.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,828
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,828
    Post Thanks / Like

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    The idea of SquATCH watch would so work for me as far as getting dudes together to consume mass quantities etc. without squatch-shy beeotches to interfere with their judgments and be-little-istic be-little-isms, but in the end I cant articulate a Sunrise Highway trotting Neandor-Squatcher that can justify the time spent away from home; She'll say its a homeless guy.

    -

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    No bones have ever been found. That is highly unlikely if they existed. We have bones of every known animal except Big Foot.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    No bones have ever been found. That is highly unlikely if they existed. We have bones of every known animal except Big Foot.
    Its claimed that porcupines eat their bones. I know I know. It is yet another excuse, but its why I dont believe. We have three different Bigfoot legends here in Arkansas and one comes from 10 miles from my house. Mutilated cattle and such. Probably just aliens.

  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
    Last edited by 32green; 11-11-2013 at 08:32 AM. Reason: some things should not be posted

  8. #8
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Probably just aliens.
    Or liberals. I hear there is much hand-wringing over the squatch.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Its claimed that porcupines eat their bones. I know I know. It is yet another excuse, but its why I dont believe. We have three different Bigfoot legends here in Arkansas and one comes from 10 miles from my house. Mutilated cattle and such. Probably just aliens.
    LOL, wtf? Those porcupines sound more monstrous than a Squatch itself. I thought the only animal that can eat bones (and teeth too, mind you) are hyenas. F ucking savages. I think the only thing they cant digest is animal hair.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    No bones have ever been found. That is highly unlikely if they existed. We have bones of every known animal except Big Foot.
    Not true. I keep hearing that there are intelligent forms of life in the Foxboro area, but their bones have never been found.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Not true. I keep hearing that there are intelligent forms of life in the Foxboro area, but their bones have never been found.
    Lol, they found some bones in Gillette Stadium near Hernandez's locker.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    LOL, wtf? Those porcupines sound more monstrous than a Squatch itself. I thought the only animal that can eat bones (and teeth too, mind you) are hyenas. F ucking savages. I think the only thing they cant digest is animal hair.
    Now who's being naive?

  13. #13
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Not true. I keep hearing that there are intelligent forms of life in the Foxboro area, but their bones have never been found.
    bwahahaha

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Not true. I keep hearing that there are intelligent forms of life in the Foxboro area, but their bones have never been found.
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Lol, they found some bones in Gillette Stadium near Hernandez's locker.
    LOL

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bones found near Hernandez's locker where obviously not from an Intelligent life form though.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    The bones found near Hernandez's locker where obviously not from an Intelligent life form though.
    This.

    It was the major disappointment in that discovery.

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guys on that show are beyond retarded.

    I can't believe people believe this silly sh*t.

    You're telling me that we can discover new strains of microscopic bacteria that are invisible to the naked human eye, but no one can seem to find a 9 foot tall f*cking ape wandering around in the woods?

    We can find dinosaur fossils that have been buried in the earths crust for 60 million years but no one has ever happened to stumble upon a single bigfoot carcass?

    Yep, Sasquatches are real alright.

    LOL
    Last edited by Untouchable; 11-11-2013 at 09:10 PM.

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    You're telling me that we can discover new strains of microscopic bacteria that are invisible to the naked human eye, but no one can seem to find a 9 foot tall f*cking ape wandering around in the woods?
    LOLZ

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    LOLZ
    me too.

    And.... I wasnt gonna tell this but my uncle has photos of foot prints taken next to his salt lick(its a deer hunting thing) with a yard stick next to them. Almost 18 inch bare footprints in the middle of nowhere. They are from the 70's and he doesnt really talk about it.
    Stiiiillllll though. I'd love to believe, because it'd neat if they were real, but..... come on man.

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    The guys on that show are beyond retarded.

    I can't believe people believe this silly sh*t.

    You're telling me that we can discover new strains of microscopic bacteria that are invisible to the naked human eye, but no one can seem to find a 9 foot tall f*cking ape wandering around in the woods?

    We can find dinosaur fossils that have been buried in the earths crust for 60 million years but no one has ever happened to stumble upon a single bigfoot carcass?

    Yep, Sasquatches are real alright.

    LOL
    Do you believe in God?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us