Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In the DRIVER's SEAT... Only 1 team with a winning record left on our schedule!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

In the DRIVER's SEAT... Only 1 team with a winning record left on our schedule!

Our NYJETS are in the DRIVER's seat to the PLAYOFFS!!! We face only 1 team with a winning record (Carolina) and the others are contending with us for the 6th seed. If we can win 4 out of the next 7, we should be in and ready to do DAMAGE. Our team is built for cold weather and the SUPERBOWL is in OUR stadium. Under the RIGHT circumstances, we can take the DIVISION as well. Let's Go GANG GREEN!!!

Here is a link to our NYJETS ANTHEM "GANG GREEN"...

https://soundcloud.com/9enteractive/...-new-york-jets

Show your NYJETS PRIDE and LIKE/SHARE our TRIBUTE to GANG GREEN... ENJOY...
    Last edited by Terrance Ly; 11-14-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, you can stop advertising.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    For ALL the NYJETS FANS that DON'T take OFFENSE to our effort to SUPPORT our TEAM enjoy...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    THERE is NO reason TO constantly TYPE like THIS, so WHAT is THE point IN doing SO?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a FREE country last I heard. Please, DON'T try to DICTATE how a person writes. If you'd like to engage me, please do so in a RESPECTFUL manner or LEAVE ME BE...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just quit advertising your stuff and fix your capslock key.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha Ha...

Stop trolling and show some LOVE for your team Dude.
    It's FREE...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrance Ly View Post
    Ha Ha...

Stop trolling and show some LOVE for your team Dude.
    It's FREE...
    I've read all your posts in the same ****ty auto tune voice that is in the song
    Last edited by Hollywood Nosebleed; 11-12-2013 at 02:38 AM.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    This post was supposed to be about our schedule and route to the playoffs with a reference to the song. You guys are really showing a lack of concentration and a knack for being as*holes.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our NYJETS are in the DRIVER's seat to the PLAYOFFS!!! We face only 1 team with a winning record and the others are contending with us for the 6th seed. If we can win 4 out of the next 7, we should be in and ready to do DAMAGE. Our team is built for cold weather and the SUPERBOWL is in OUR stadium. Under the RIGHT circumstances, we can take the DIVISION as well. Let's Go GANG GREEN!!!

Here is a link to our NYJETS ANTHEM "GANG GREEN"...

https://soundcloud.com/9enteractive/...-new-york-jets

Show your NYJETS PRIDE and LIKE/SHARE our TRIBUTE to GANG GREEN... ENJOY...

Im on board with you Ly!.....i kept telling people watch, this team will make it to the AFC Championship game!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    The possibility is VERY REAL. We couldn't have asked for a better christmas gift/opportunity.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    THERE is NO reason TO constantly TYPE like THIS, so WHAT is THE point IN doing SO?
    McGinley questioning how someone posts ?

The irony.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now if we can get a bit of consistency from our offense and Geno can take another step forward as the season continues, We MUST be considered as a DARK HORSE. If we get into the dance, we have a shot with our defense. Keep in mind, we get some KEY players back on offense as well... That should help some.
    Last edited by Terrance Ly; 11-12-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baltimore is a lot better than their 4-5 record indicates. And that game will be at Baltimore, which will be really tough. Jets have to play a near perfect game to win that game i think.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are built for cold weather as well but are not playing with alot of confidence. I agree on it being a tough game. It should test our mettle, which is GOOD. Baltimore can put up points but so could NEW ORLEANS. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY, anyone can beat anyone. Looking forward to see how we fare...

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    This past weekend was huge seeing teams like Miami.titans and the bengals all losing. The jets have a nice shot to be a wildcard team.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems like the stars are aligning for GANG GREEN. Now if we can just take advantage. I believe in REX. He has PROVEN he is the RIGHT man for the JOB.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not getting ahead of myself here but though we are in position for the wild card slot, we are only 2 games behind NE. The division is NOT out of reach either.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at all the teams in the AFC at the moment......I'm not sure if I'd call the Jets a dark horse. The titans beat the jets and lost to arguably the worse team in football which is the jaguars. That flat out means that the Jets have as good a chance as any team in the afc. Beating the Patriots also proves that this team can beat any team in the afc. Dolphins are in serious trouble and the titans lost their starting qb. Bengals are starting to show some chinks. The key is for the jets to just be consistent. The bye came at the perfect time. Jets beat the saints without winslow-cumberland-holmes andyou can say kerley since he got hurt early in the game. Rex stated that kerley's injury is not as serious as for anticipated and there is slight possibility that he could play on sunday. I doubt he plays and I can say that I think the jets will eb fine vs the bills without him. They will have holmes the Bills killer, winslow, and Cumberland back in the lineup and that's pretty potent. The Bills have zero running game and it's doubtful if stevie Johnson plays this week due to an injured groin. Anything can happen but the cards are in the jets favor the second half of the season.

Now if we can get a bit of consistency from our offense and Geno can take another step forward as the season continues, We MUST be considered as a DARK HORSE. If we get into the dance, we have a shot with our defense. Keep in mind, we get some KEY players back on offense as well... That should help some.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baltimore has a suspect offense....jets just have to be able to score a couple touchdowns. They will not be effective vs the jets defense.

Quote Originally Posted by houyx View Post
    Baltimore is a lot better than their 4-5 record indicates. And that game will be at Baltimore, which will be really tough. Jets have to play a near perfect game to win that game i think.
    Last edited by jetsfreak; 11-12-2013 at 05:04 AM.