Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NFL AM's Molly Qerim

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    And I would tag both of them … today Nothing wrong with a little meat on her bones (then again, I'm latino and we tend to be into bigger women).
    I think the point is that she's fine right now, but the trajectory is not looking good. Tagging is fine for her, but bagging, not so much. Catch and release is the smart plan on this one.

fat? big??? you guys on crack? this broad obviously works her ass out in the gym...shes clearly one of the hottest women on TV...absolutely gorgeous and anyone who denies is full of $hit....id eat the hemmorhoids out her a$$ and then finish off by eating the peanuts and corn out of her dung.

She's good looking, but not a super model by any stretch. The big plus being that she actually can talk sports without you having to define what the difference between a punt and a kick, or a steal of 3rd base vs. a triple. On the other hand, most women on TV have heavy makeup on, hair stylists right off camera, and tailor made clothes so you have to take these shots with a grain of salt. If you catch them outside with normal makeup and lighting, then it might not be that super hot. But as far as sports women go, yeah, she's definitely hot. I'd tap that.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Get a FULL body shot. This beauty is 28 and looks a little Kardashian like. In 10 years...she'll be bigger than a house. Just sayin.
    Kim Kardashian wishes she could look half as good as Molly Qerim.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Nice, I made a similar post awhile ago, too bad she's a Vagiants fan....still good for tagging not bagging as another poster said.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/th...08-Molly-Qerim

Amber Theoharis presently has my attention tho...something about women coming back after having kids....damn.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Kim Kardashian wishes she could look half as good as Molly Qerim.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    She is smoking hot. Anybody that says otherwise has been infected with ghey.
    +5000

She is stunning

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Ahhhh, she likes it rough too!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I'll bet all those broads on NFLN are probably size queens with all that ex-jock shlong in their faces all day long.

Just a theorem.

yea, i always wonder if any of those ex jocks are bangin molly....you know they all must talk about it amongst each other. yo irvin? wassup deon? you taggin that yet nigga? workin on dat **** brotha

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by lauderdale jet View Post
    fat? big??? you guys on crack? this broad obviously works her ass out in the gym...shes clearly one of the hottest women on TV...absolutely gorgeous and anyone who denies is full of $hit....id eat the hemmorhoids out her a$$ and then finish off by eating the peanuts and corn out of her dung.
    I'd rather just have sex with her.

yea, i always wonder if any of those ex jocks are bangin molly....you know they all must talk about it amongst each other. yo irvin? wassup deon? you taggin that yet nigga? workin on dat **** brotha
    Jets, Rush and Molly Q....you're my kind of guy (no homo)

All League
    She looks hairy.

Jets Insider VIP
    MODS...please move this post to the favorite meals thread in the Hampur.

BTW.... I was backstage RUSH in 2011 here in Charlotte. Have seen RUSH maybe 10 times starting with the Hemispheres tour in 1978. This is me in front of Pearts set before the show.

SDC12095[1].jpg

BTW.... I was backstage RUSH in 2011 here in Charlotte. Have seen RUSH maybe 10 times starting with the Hemispheres tour in 1978. This is me in front of Pearts set before the show.
    Great pic. That's very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    She is smoking hot. Anybody that says otherwise has been infected with ghey.
    Amen, 1000%. A+, B+, who gives a sh1t? She's hot as hell. I'd tap that @ss so hard the earth would shake.

SDC12095[1].jpg

Did you get to meet Geddy Lee?

He's a friggin' ICON in my eyes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Did you get to meet Geddy Lee?

He's a friggin' ICON in my eyes.
    Yes.... I have a photo with him and Alex. Pre-Concert we were in a private VIP room and Alex and Geddy come in. Food, wine etc. Neal doesn't do PR stuff. We were then taken to the Meet and Greet where about 25 fans get a photo.

Yes.... I have a photo with him and Alex. Pre-Concert we were in a private VIP room and Alex and Geddy come in. Food, wine etc. Neal doesn't do PR stuff. We were then taken to the Meet and Greet where about 25 fans get a photo.
    I'm so friggin' jealous.

Did you get their autographs and everything, too?