Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 91

Thread: NFL AM's Molly Qerim

  1. #61
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    643
    Post Thanks / Like
    awesome pic...heres my rush experience...seen them 20 times mostly within the first 3 rows. you get spoiled once you get fronts and cant sit anywhere else
    525953_10151070036237625_1758014864_n.jpg

  2. #62
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lauderdale jet View Post
    awesome pic...heres my rush experience...seen them 20 times mostly within the first 3 rows. you get spoiled once you get fronts and cant sit anywhere else
    525953_10151070036237625_1758014864_n.jpg
    Thats great!

  3. #63
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lauderdale jet View Post
    awesome pic...heres my rush experience...seen them 20 times mostly within the first 3 rows. you get spoiled once you get fronts and cant sit anywhere else
    525953_10151070036237625_1758014864_n.jpg
    WAR RUSH!!

  4. #64
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lauderdale jet View Post
    awesome pic...heres my rush experience...seen them 20 times mostly within the first 3 rows. you get spoiled once you get fronts and cant sit anywhere else
    525953_10151070036237625_1758014864_n.jpg
    Very cool. I saw them first in 86 in NJ and then in 87 in MSG.

  5. #65
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Very cool. I saw them first in 86 in NJ and then in 87 in MSG.
    I still say my favorite show was my 1st. The hemispheres tour, 1978. Still wearing the japanese kimono gear. They played the Palladium on 14th street in NYC. Set up like a Broadway theater. Prolly holds 3,000. A few months later they were at the garden when Permanent Waves came out. They grew that fast.

    Alex took a month of golf lessons from my client. Thats how I got invited back statge. Was a blast.

  6. #66
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I still say my favorite show was my 1st. The hemispheres tour, 1978. Still wearing the japanese kimono gear. They played the Palladium on 14th street in NYC. Set up like a Broadway theater. Prolly holds 3,000. A few months later they were at the garden when Permanent Waves came out. They grew that fast.

    Alex took a month of golf lessons from my client. Thats how I got invited back statge. Was a blast.
    NICE!!!!!
    MOLLY Q, RUSH, JETS FOOTBALL??? AHHH THE JOY OF BEING ALIVE

  7. #67
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    The World Weighs On My Shoulders....
    But what am I to do?
    You sometimes drive me crazy
    But I worry about you

  8. #68
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best was when Danyelle Sargent said to Mike Singletary:

    "I heard that your mentor Bill Walsh was one of the first phone calls that you made when you found out that you had the job. What does it mean to you to be the head coach of the 49'ers?"

    I'm sorry what? lol.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EGd8gXjtf0

  9. #69
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I still say my favorite show was my 1st. The hemispheres tour, 1978. Still wearing the japanese kimono gear. They played the Palladium on 14th street in NYC. Set up like a Broadway theater. Prolly holds 3,000. A few months later they were at the garden when Permanent Waves came out. They grew that fast.

    Alex took a month of golf lessons from my client. Thats how I got invited back statge. Was a blast.
    AWESOME. Listing to Hemispheres right now!

  10. #70
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    643
    Post Thanks / Like
    RUSH PANDORA

  11. #71
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jones-Beach-71.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by lauderdale jet View Post
    NICE!!!!!
    MOLLY Q, RUSH, JETS FOOTBALL??? AHHH THE JOY OF BEING ALIVE
    this was from the tremendous Jones Beach show this past summer. I love that they still put up with meeting a bunch of fans every show.

    My first concert was my favorite though, the hold your Fire tour in 88 at the RPI field house in Albany NY. It had general admission seating on the converted floor of the hockey rink so if you showed up early enough you could reach the security barrier right up front and my friends and I took full advantage. Front row "seats" for about 26 bucks.
    Several people were getting crushed due to the wave of humanity all pushing forward and they started passing people overhead (like a mosh pit) who wanted out over the barrier, and I remember Alex coming over while he was playing to check on the folks who were in trouble. I think that was one of the last general admission shows they ever did.

  12. #72
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    8,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dig me some Rush but let's get back on track here, more Molly Q! Where's Borgo when you need him? He'd have stuffed this thread full of scantily clad pics of her by now!

  13. #73
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VonDarkmoor View Post

    this was from the tremendous Jones Beach show this past summer. I love that they still put up with meeting a bunch of fans every show.

    My first concert was my favorite though, the hold your Fire tour in 88 at the RPI field house in Albany NY. It had general admission seating on the converted floor of the hockey rink so if you showed up early enough you could reach the security barrier right up front and my friends and I took full advantage. Front row "seats" for about 26 bucks.
    Several people were getting crushed due to the wave of humanity all pushing forward and they started passing people overhead (like a mosh pit) who wanted out over the barrier, and I remember Alex coming over while he was playing to check on the folks who were in trouble. I think that was one of the last general admission shows they ever did.
    Great Stuff...How didi you get your M and G passes?


    Quote Originally Posted by lauderdale jet View Post
    RUSH PANDORA

    I went to RUSH in Greensboro in 2011 with a "nut case" who illegally tapes shows. A Physician here in Charlotte that LOVES music and technical recording. He wears like a Belt with mic's that come out of his collar and sleeves. I have the recordings. Be happy to burn a few tunes for you. Apparantly ant EVERY concert, guys like this are a cult and all shows get illegeally recorded.

    Pic of us before the show... after the sound check. Sound check is KOOL. Only 20 people in the house and they play 3 tunes.

    SDC12126[1].jpg
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 11-13-2013 at 03:07 PM.

  14. #74
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
    I dig me some Rush but let's get back on track here, more Molly Q! Where's Borgo when you need him? He'd have stuffed this thread full of scantily clad pics of her by now!
    Borgo said he'd never return until the Hotties thread was restored.....which means NEVER.

  15. #75
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Borgo said he'd never return until the Hotties thread was restored.....which means NEVER.
    Not only that...the entire thread belongs in the Hampur anyway.

  16. #76
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Great Stuff...How didi you get your M and G passes?







    I went to RUSH in Greensboro in 2011 with a "nut case" who illegally tapes shows. A Physician here in Charlotte that LOVES music and technical recording. He wears like a Belt with mic's that come out of his collar and sleeves. I have the recordings. Be happy to burn a few tunes for you. Apparantly ant EVERY concert, guys like this are a cult and all shows get illegeally recorded.

    Pic of us before the show... after the sound check. Sound check is KOOL. Only 20 people in the house and they play 3 tunes.

    SDC12126[1].jpg
    Local concert promoter connected to that venue. They had a nice VIP area as well, but you have me beat with the soundcheck, that must have been incredible to see them playing like that.

  17. #77
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VonDarkmoor View Post
    Local concert promoter connected to that venue. They had a nice VIP area as well, but you have me beat with the soundcheck, that must have been incredible to see them playing like that.
    Not to have a pizz contest but yes, we had wine with Geddy and Alex in a private VIP room before the show. After we hung a while we were escorted to where the promoter type guests were. We actually walked in with Geddy and Alex. Was un real. I watched them set up the stage and was on the stage etc... . I was there from 2pm to midnight.

    Thie below link is a bunch of pics.
    http://s711.photobucket.com/user/sou...66605439171358

  18. #78
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Went from talking about a hottie to Rush?

  19. #79
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Went from talking about a hottie to Rush?
    yeayh back to pics of Molly Quim please.

  20. #80
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    COUGAR

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us