Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 91

Thread: NFL AM's Molly Qerim

  1. #1
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    7,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    NFL AM's Molly Qerim

    Is soo f*cking hot


    Sorry, couldn't think about anything else until I posted this



  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not bad...but well, thats all I am saying.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Not bad...but well, thats all I am saying.
    Nice Natural(?) Fun-bags.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    + 1
    the women of NFL network do have a certain appeal

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmarco View Post
    + 1
    the women of NFL network do have a certain appeal
    If I had my way, all the dudes on that network would be replaced by women like Molly.

    I bet viewership totals would hit the roof....

  6. #6
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Is soo f*cking hot


    Sorry, couldn't think about anything else until I posted this


    I know.

    She is Mint to the 100th Power.

    She could wear a garbage bag for clothes and every curve would still be perfect.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,516
    Post Thanks / Like


    Would smash if I lost 15-20 pounds

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post


    Would smash if I lost 15-20 pounds
    Are you still only in shape during Jets playoff seasons?

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Are you still only in shape during Jets playoff seasons?
    I'm only in shape during Jets Superbowl years

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that you(Sumo Wrestler) in the Avy?


    If so, you'd need to lose a bit more than 15-20 pounds.

  11. #11
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    7,942
    Post Thanks / Like

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Get a FULL body shot. This beauty is 28 and looks a little Kardashian like. In 10 years...she'll be bigger than a house. Just sayin.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    I'm only in shape during Jets Superbowl years
    Get on the treadmill brotha, it's a comin'!

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Get a FULL body shot. This beauty is 28 and looks a little Kardashian like. In 10 years...she'll be bigger than a house. Just sayin.
    For sure. In the picture she's good. I imagine that was 5 years ago. Right now on NFL network she's gushing out of that form fitting dress when she sits down. The old 5-7 pounds a year trick. 10 years from now she's her mother. If she's not then she'll have to eat nothing. Drink nothing, and work out constantly. Then she'll be a rag. That's why you can hit those when they're young, but the athletic ones are the keepers.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    For sure. In the picture she's good. I imagine that was 5 years ago. Right now on NFL network she's gushing out of that form fitting dress when she sits down. The old 5-7 pounds a year trick. 10 years from now she's her mother. If she's not then she'll have to eat nothing. Drink nothing, and work out constantly. Then she'll be a rag. That's why you can hit those when they're young, but the athletic ones are the keepers.
    Fat girls need lovin too.....

  16. #16
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    7,942
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Get a FULL body shot. This beauty is 28 and looks a little Kardashian like. In 10 years...she'll be bigger than a house. Just sayin.
    Not sure if it's her (searching on IPad is a pain) ... Def post worthy though!


  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Not sure if it's her (searching on IPad is a pain) ... Def post worthy though!

    That is NOT her!

    rozdaniu_fighters_only_5550889[1].jpg
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 11-12-2013 at 01:23 PM.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is smoking hot. Anybody that says otherwise has been infected with ghey.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    She is smoking hot. Anybody that says otherwise has been infected with ghey.
    She's hot, but she already put on 20 lbs since those pictures. Just look at the difference in her face. a few more years and she's Jessica Simpson.

  20. #20
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    7,942
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post


    Lol ... I'd be done in 2 seconds with either one!!!



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us