Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gronkowski Mocks Asian Fan

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Z 6 View Post
    i cant believe how ignorant you are
    I'm the ignorant one, correct.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is one of those things that nobody cared about 20 years ago. But it happened to GRONK, so Jets fans are all up in arms. But he's not going anywhere, and Goodell doesn't plan to do ****. So let this thread go for another 40 pages until it becomes another spygate *****fest.

I don't know what he said, or care to defend it. I'm tired of defending the social decisions of the players I root for. It's exhausting and I know you feel the same way, you of all fans. I just don't give a **** anymore in this new world where we get to know about when they take a piss. Gronk is awesome on the field. Suck it if you don't like that.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 11-12-2013 at 03:20 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    This thread reminds me of a Jewish Japanese Restaurant I once went to called Sosueme
    Right next to the French Soul Food place- Chez What.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    There isn't even a thread about this on Patsfans. lol. 37 replies on the Jets board.

Well of course not, it would get deleted and the OP would be banned.

This is one of those things that nobody cared about 20 years ago. But it happened to GRONK, so Jets fans are all up in arms. But he's not going anywhere, and Goodell doesn't plan to do ****. So let this thread go for another 40 pages until it becomes another spygate *****fest.

I don't know what he said, or care to defend it. I'm tired of defending the social decisions of the players I root for. It's exhausting and I know you feel the same way, you of all fans. I just don't give a **** anymore in this new world where we get to know about when they take a piss. Gronk is awesome on the field. Suck it if you don't like that.
    Then why are you?
    You choose to spend time here, we're not forcing you to.

No one here likes Gronk, so of course we're going to piss all over your Patriots. What else do you expect?

If you want a Pats circle-jerk, go elsewhere.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL @ angry troll

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deegs REALLY needs to set these Past trolls straight. They really bring this forum down.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Well of course not, it would get deleted and the OP would be banned.

Then why are you?
    You choose to spend time here, we're not forcing you to.

No one here likes Gronk, so of course we're going to piss all over your Patriots. What else do you expect?

If you want a Pats circle-jerk, go elsewhere.
    They don't mind this sort of stuff in Boston.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Deegs REALLY needs to set these Past trolls straight. They really bring this forum down.
    Agreed. They have WAY too much leeway, and well, they just flat out suck.

But what do you expect for a loser Pasts* fan that spends EVERY DAY on a Jets site?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    There isn't even a thread about this on Patsfans. lol. 37 replies on the Jets board.
    You still don't get the irony of demeaning a Patriots thread on a Jets board when you have thousands of posts on a Jets board. Also, all of the posts in this thread are realllllyyyy serious. If you are tired of defending the Patriots............ there's a solution.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rex-n-effect View Post
    Unless you can prove all Asians are bad drivers then it is racist.
    Actually, it is a stereotype. Look up racist and stereotype there is a difference.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post
    Actually, it is a stereotype. Look up racist and stereotype there is a difference.
    Yep!

It's like saying white people love watermelon. Stereotype, not racist.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post
    You also seem like an individual who is too stupid to be allowed to use the internet.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like

You are doing this a lot and its getting tiresome. We don't have to justify to you not liking the Pats or their players. If someone on the Pats does something stupid, its going to talked about here. We don't need you coming here and defending Gronk or the Pats in general about any perceived injustice.

Gronk's an idiot and ppl are going to point that out. Either develop a sense of humor and roll with it or stay out of the thread. All you do when you get up on your high horse is make the rhetoric more charged and create stupid debates that don't exist. Just stop.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

You be sounding like a frothing Libtard woman.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    You also seem like an individual who is too stupid to be allowed to use the internet.
    What's wrong sand in your bush? Why don't you save the pc for when someone really gets out of line.
    Do you get all high and mighty when you hear that white men can't jump? People are way too sensitive.

And resorting to personal attacks... you do see the irony... don't you Mr. Morals...
    Last edited by AmericanMadman; 11-12-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Past fans need to recognize that this isn't their board. This is JETSinsider, not Pastfans.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Lets me honest.

They are HORRIBLE drivers, thats not racist, thats a FACT.
    Thanks for your input, Andrew Dice Clay. You can blindfold them with dental floss, right?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL at all of these Pats* drones defending the racist Gronk.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unless you can prove all Asians are bad drivers then it is racist.
    Its actually a sterotype

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Yep!

It's like saying white people love watermelon. Stereotype, not racist.
    omg...I'm white, I love watermelon, I'm a blatant sterotype.