Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Jets sign Ed Reed - it's official (merged Reed)

Quote Originally Posted by neonleon29 View Post
    there's actually an argument going on about whether this was a good move or not?

Are people just bored because it was a bye week?
    What are you talking about?

The deal was just done *recently* to get Ed Reed.

The game against Buffalo is in a few days.

It's not like this was done right after the Saints victory.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    What are you talking about?

The deal was just done *recently* to get Ed Reed.

The game against Buffalo is in a few days.

It's not like this was done right after the Saints victory.....
    Thats not what im saying.

Its been almost two weeks since the jets played their last game. Without much to talk about before Sunday, it seems like this is getting way too much attention because of that.

I cant possibly think of a single reason why anyone would be against this move in anyway. Its literally the definition of a low risk high reward move. Anyone arguing it is simply doing it for the sake of arguing.

Veteran
    uh, that's what fans do on message boards.

Its been almost two weeks since the jets played their last game. Without much to talk about before Sunday, it seems like this is getting way too much attention because of that.

I cant possibly think of a single reason why anyone would be against this move in anyway. Its literally the definition of a low risk high reward move. Anyone arguing it is simply doing it for the sake of arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by rick34125 View Post
    uh, that's what fans do on message boards.
    +1

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I can think of 1 person against it

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

This is yet another step in the right direction for the Jets to put themselves in a position to keep winning games & get into the post season. It also goes a long way in showing what kind of head coach the team has in Rex Ryan. Ed Reed wanted to come here because of Rex. Dawan Landry wanted to come here because of Rex. Even Santonio Holmes wanted to come here because of Rex. So I say welcome to my town & welcome to my team Mr. Ed Reed, I hope we enjoy your stay with us.

Hmmmm, does anyone know how many previous superbowl winners are currently on the NY Jets roster now?

Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    I can think of 1 person against it

Post of the Month..............You should receive a JI Tee, if they exist???

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Post of the Month..............You should receive a JI Tee, if they exist???
    Lol ... Must admit, I was crying due to laughing so hard when I posted that one

Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Lol ... Must admit, I was crying due to laughing so hard when I posted that one
    AGAIN,

Ricky Sapp was claimed on wavers by the Texans - the world is right again

Good luck