Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Mehta: Jets signing of Ed Reed message they are ready for playoff push

  1. #1
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    134

    Mehta: Jets signing of Ed Reed message they are ready for playoff push

    When Rex Ryan heard the news that Ed Reed was about to hit the open market, he bolted up to general manager John Idzik’s office hoping for an early Christmas present.

    “It’s only rumor that I pulled a hamstring,” Ryan said.

    More than three months after the Jets were expected to be nothing more than elevator music on the soundtrack of the 2013 NFL season, the organization made a smart and aggressive move to sign the future Hall of Fame safety.

    Idzik’s decision to add the 35-year-old Reed two days after he was waived by the Texans made it clear that the 5-4 Jets have wisely shifted away from their rebuilding mindset to add a piece that may help them make a playoff push with seven weeks to go in the regular season.

    “We’re just trying to take that next step,” said safety Dawan Landry, who played with Reed in Baltimore. “The playoff run is on our mind.”

    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz2kkgSOWmJ

  2. #2
    this guy is a 13 yr old...getting reed doesn't mean anything other than he became available...does mehta think the jets weren't in playoff push mode before the got reed...this guy is a dope...

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,725
    ***WARNING***
    MEHTA LINK!!!
    DO NOT CLICK LINK!

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,169
    OP is a slut

  5. #5
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,209
    Lol ... I think of OP when I'm taking nasty, wet dump!

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,416
    MEHTA is a RAG excuse of a reporter......

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,725
    MEHTA Sophomore Photo:













  8. #8
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    453
    These threads never end well for Brick City...


    Continue on.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Brick City View Post
    When Rex Ryan heard the news that Ed Reed was about to hit the open market, he bolted up to general manager John Idzik’s office hoping for an early Christmas present.

    “It’s only rumor that I pulled a hamstring,” Ryan said.

    More than three months after the Jets were expected to be nothing more than elevator music on the soundtrack of the 2013 NFL season, the organization made a smart and aggressive move to sign the future Hall of Fame safety.

    Idzik’s decision to add the 35-year-old Reed two days after he was waived by the Texans made it clear that the 5-4 Jets have wisely shifted away from their rebuilding mindset to add a piece that may help them make a playoff push with seven weeks to go in the regular season.

    “We’re just trying to take that next step,” said safety Dawan Landry, who played with Reed in Baltimore. “The playoff run is on our mind.”

    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz2kkgSOWmJ
    Thanks Mehta, now go back and play with your women.Pee-Wee-Herman--19488.jpg

  10. #10
    AWFUL POST; AWFUL REPORTER.

    DUMP.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    OP is a slut
    Not really....because no one is banging the link!


    oh no I dint!










    oh yes I did

  12. #12
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    ***WARNING***
    MEHTA LINK!!!
    DO NOT CLICK LINK!
    It might be time for you to spend less time on this site, move out of mom and dad's basement and find a job.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Brick City View Post
    It might be time for you to spend less time on this site, move out of mom and dad's basement and find a job.
    Do you need an assistant???

    Meet me at 52 and 9th at 6 PM sharp!

  14. #14
    lol, it's not easy being Manish's intern on a Jets message board.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,071
    less attractive to females then southside




  16. #16
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,209
    Manish's Hero



  17. #17
    geezus , Mehta... STFU and get the f*ck out of this forum you ass hole. No one wants you here.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    less attractive to females then southside



    he ain't making it on journalistic talent or looks. LOL. A complete loser.

  19. #19
    What was wrong with the OP? That was a great article by Mehta. He and Cimini are easily my favorite jets reporters. They have a better understanding of the team than anybody I can think of.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,416
    Quote Originally Posted by The Crusader View Post
    What was wrong with the OP? That was a great article by Mehta. He and Cimini are easily my favorite jets reporters. They have a better understanding of the team than anybody I can think of.
    Another dikkhead post.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us