Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mehta: Jets signing of Ed Reed message they are ready for playoff push

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Another dikkhead post.....
    Dude why are you bashing me for an honest opinion? Am I bad guy for liking Cimini and mehtas work ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Crusader View Post
    What was wrong with the OP? That was a great article by Mehta. He and Cimini are easily my favorite jets reporters. They have a better understanding of the team than anybody I can think of.
    SARS and metha... it's kind of sad to see these clowns in town without the circus. those were good times for you guys, I'm sure you miss them dearly

What was wrong with the OP? That was a great article by Mehta. He and Cimini are easily my favorite jets reporters. They have a better understanding of the team than anybody I can think of.
    oh please. They are the two biggest Jets bashers in the press. Their mission is to sensationalize, distort and create controversy rather than objective and honest reporting. That's what happens when you work/worked for the Daily News.. the worst rag on the news stand. Shame on the two of them. They are disgraces to the profession of journalism. Both are sell outs who have no interest in reporting with any degree of integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    oh please. They are the two biggest Jets bashers in the press. Their mission is to sensationalize, distort and create controversy rather than objective and honest reporting. That's what happens when you work/worked for the Daily News.. the worst rag on the news stand. Shame on the two of them. They are disgraces to the profession of journalism. Both are sell outs who have no interest in reporting with any degree of integrity.
    I don't know about you, but I think Cimini is hilarious in that disgruntled old SOJF sense.

oh please. They are the two biggest Jets bashers in the press. Their mission is to sensationalize, distort and create controversy rather than objective and honest reporting. That's what happens when you work/worked for the Daily News.. the worst rag on the news stand. Same on the two of them. Both are sell outs who have no interest in reporting with any degree of integrity.
    SARS loves those guys because he's the same way. a pompous attention whore who knows little to nothing about football and actually thinks people should buy his BS... the worst kind of fan

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    SARS loves those guys because he's the same way. a pompous attention whore who knows little to nothing about football and actually thinks people should buy his BS... the worst kind of fan
    You have to be a fan first before you can be a bad fan.

Dude why are you bashing me for an honest opinion? Am I bad guy for liking Cimini and mehtas work ?
    You're a bad fan.

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't know about you, but I think Cimini is hilarious in that disgruntled old SOJF sense.
    Shouldn't you be swinging from a vine and peeling bananas, chimp?

3/5 of Mehta's name is MEH!

Hall Of Fame
    LOL. Leave it up to you guys to make me feel bad for Manish.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Manish seems to enjoy the cyber bullying. Not only is he a sh!tty beat reporter, but he's a little creepy.

Yes... yes you are...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Lol... Utter destruction. Keep up the good work.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brick City View Post
    It might be time for you to spend less time on this site, move out of mom and dad's basement and find a job.
    Career suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick City View Post
    It might be time for you to spend less time on this site, move out of mom and dad's basement and find a job.
    You do realize that just about anyone living in their mothers basement COULD do this job. Bleacher Report contains articles of higher quality sometimes lmao. If you really are Manish you can seriously go f*ck yourself.

Manish (you? Idk nor do I really care) is literally a cancer killing sports journalism in this town. I love the fact that now it's not cool to bash on the Jets like they murdered someone, this little rats articles resmemble the ones he wrote at the ledger. Too f'ng late sh*tstain. The jets and their fans realize that he is a two faced, garbage journalist and want no part of his articles. CIMINI at his worst was never as bad as Mehta was. Hope that asshat loses his income real soon.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Two things..

1) The Crusader can't be SarI.. can he? Is this confirmed? If so, the guy is a great character actor. Besides the fact they both like attention, IMO their styles differ greatly.

2) Brick City is a Daily News intern. I can't see Manish taking the time to post his articles here, especially seeing the popular opinion of him. And I really don't think he'd risk getting into a bizchfest with us on the site with the way this Brick City does.

Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    Two things..

1) The Crusader can't be SarI.. can he? Is this confirmed? If so, the guy is a great character actor. Besides the fact they both like attention, IMO their styles differ greatly.

2) Brick City is a Daily News intern. I can't see Manish taking the time to post his articles here, especially seeing the popular opinion of him. And I really don't think he'd risk getting into a bizchfest with us on the site with the way this Brick City does.
    They all spew the same rhetorical bullcrap. They're all one in the same.

All League
    Their mission is to sensationalize, distort and create controversy rather than objective and honest reporting.
    That's SARs mission too. Sadly and pathetically, he has resorted to using aliases to accomplish it.
    Last edited by JetBidi; 11-16-2013 at 08:04 AM.