Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the talk about the Jets and playoffs. ..

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    We're the 6th seed with a full game up on SD, Tenn, Miami and Baltimore, and have beat two of the top teams in the league in New England and New Orleans, plenty of reason to be optimistic IMO

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    serious.. does everyone realize Geno will face Carolina, Cleveland and the Ravens in which I feel is a more brutal stretch of games than before the Bye.
    Cleveland is a top 5 defense.
    Carolina (i think) a top 3.
    Ravens defense isn't what it once was, but Rex has struggled playing the Ravens (or was it Shotty)

Two divisional games (I think the Jets sweep the Bills) but the Phins no way.

8-8 or 7-9 will not get into the playoffs.

I hate to be a SOJF but I am keeping it real.

Rex beat a Pats and Saints team full of key players out with injury. Think if the Jets lost two or three key defensive players. ...

yes the 6th seed is wide open but I don't think Geno and Rex can overcome the upcoming Defenses on the schedule.
    The Titans and Bengals games are perfect examples. ..
    I'm happy to read this because you're a moron and are always wrong.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    We're the 6th seed with a full game up on SD, Tenn, Miami and Baltimore, and have beat two of the top teams in the league in New England and New Orleans, plenty of reason to be optimistic IMO
    +1

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellifan View Post
    You just convinced me the Jets are definitely going, thanks.
    LOL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure why people even entertain this SBIII level of trolling... Starts a sh!tty thread and immediately abandons ship, only to view the wreckage as a guest with each reply.

Typical

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    serious.. does everyone realize Geno will face Carolina, Cleveland and the Ravens in which I feel is a more brutal stretch of games than before the Bye.
    Ravens defense isn't what it once was, but Rex has struggled playing the Ravens (or was it Shotty)

Rex beat a Pats and Saints team full of key players out with injury. Think if the Jets lost two or three key defensive players. ...

yes the 6th seed is wide open but I don't think Geno and Rex can overcome the upcoming Defenses on the schedule.
    Gay post is gay.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I hate to be a SOJF but I am keeping it real."

Dude if you hate being this way there are places to get help. At the very least don't go on a message board, and try to convince others to be like you.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad I am me and you are you.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's amazing how you SOJF always seem to make excuses to the reason this team gets a win. If you truly have no faith in this team, do you even enjoy watching jets football To say that the second half schedule is tougher when they beat the Patriots and Saints is beyond absurd. This teams destiny is in it's own hands after 9 games in a season that many thought was lost before it started. I have been a Jets fan since 1975 but I have NEVER been a SOJF....I take it season by season and do not dwell on past failures. According to you and your fellow pundits, the Jets history is nothing but negative. I want a superbowl just like everyone but I sure as heck enjoy every hard earned win. This 2013 team is fun to watch.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Super post.

All of these are your opinions. Great opinions! So many people will agree with you. Not me, but other people. Let's see how many people will! Besides all of SAR's aliases!

Do Pats fans count?

The Jets are the leader for the 6th playoff spot. Of course they belong in the discussion.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Typical SOJF pile of crap post.

Go root for the Pats you bum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I am genuinely starting to believe we are a very good team,not just a so so rebuilding team & we can beat the Pats if we face them in the AFC Championship game,GO JETS!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Does your wife know you smoke pole???

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    A so called rebuilding team is not 5-4 after 9 games with wins over the patriots and saints. The Jets if anything has re tooled and they will get many more new toys come the draft. The fact that they are in control of their own destiny shows very good coaching and management. The jets cut a lot of dead weight in the off season and brought in players who were more talented and cheaper. Idzik came here to win NOW and that is exactly what the Jets are doing.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    A so called rebuilding team is not 5-4 after 9 games with wins over the patriots and saints. The Jets if anything has re tooled and they will get many more new toys come the draft. The fact that they are in control of their own destiny shows very good coaching and management. The jets cut a lot of dead weight in the off season and brought in players who were more talented and cheaper. Idzik came here to win NOW and that is exactly what the Jets are doing.
    Ha it's just pure entertainment to hear trolls try to dig up dirt look how many teams season fell through the roof of their expectations..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Do Pats fans count?

The Jets are the leader for the 6th playoff spot. Of course they belong in the discussion.
    You're a football fan, and a respectable human being. Two steps ahead of the OP. Why shouldn't your opinions count!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Ha it's just pure entertainment to hear trolls try to dig up dirt look how many teams season fell through the roof of their expectations..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Do Pats fans count?

As long as you agree with me they do.

Jets Insider VIP
    JI Staff Photographer

Post Thanks / Like
    If we beat Buffalo, a team we should be able to beat, I'll start drinking the Kool-Aid.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rorjets View Post
    If we beat Buffalo, a team we should be able to beat, I'll start drinking the Kool-Aid.
    Nothing wrong with being cautious. In fact being pessimistic is your God given right as a Jet fan. As long as you don't start berating people for enjoying the unexpected success we're having, it's all good.