Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SIMMS touchdown right off the bat

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    err Sanchez had 52 turnovers in two years! If a QB is no good how do you build a team around him? That makes you the dumbest poster on this board! QB is the most important position on the team.
    Errr, Smith has 20 turnovers in only 10 games, with 6 more to go! You can build a good team around an average QB, as was shown with Sanchez his first two years. Same for Dilfer and the Ravens. And Smith and the 49ers/Chiefs.

QB isn't going to do much for you when the rest of the team is subpar, as we've seen these past 2.5 years. Unless you have an all-world talent at the position, you need better than JAG players at the other positions too.

What about all those pick-6s? Hmmm?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Errr, Smith has 20 turnovers in only 10 games, with 6 more to go! You can build a good team around an average QB, as was shown with Sanchez his first two years. Same for Dilfer and the Ravens. And Smith and the 49ers/Chiefs.

QB isn't going to do much for you when the rest of the team is subpar, as we've seen these past 2.5 years. Unless you have an all-world talent at the position, you need better than JAG players at the other positions too.

Literally the guy Geno reminds me of one of those horses around central park with the blinders on the side of their eyes. He can't see sht except whats in front of him.. You have a head Geno remember you can turn it left to right when ever you want to. Next meeting. I'm pretty sure the guys so dumb they spoon feed him at this point. I thought sanchez was babied good od

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Literally the guy Geno reminds me of one of those horses around central park with the blinders on the side of their eyes. He can't see sht except whats in front of him.. You have a head Geno remember you can turn it left to right when ever you want to. Next meeting. I'm pretty sure the guys so dumb they spoon feed him at this point. I thought sanchez was babied good od
    Kyle Wilson told him that's illegal..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many times did he not recognize the S/CB edge stunt/blitz? I stopped counting after the 3rd.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Kyle Wilson told him that's illegal..

Team meeting necks make our heads turn. It works both sides of the ball

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

at least we agree the rest of the offense is sub-par. In today's NFL QB is the most important position. If you have a great one you are closer to winning consistently but its still a team game! Pick 6's are not unique to Geno. Our team seems to be doing that quite a bit the past few years unfortunately.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many times did he not recognize the S/CB edge stunt/blitz? I stopped counting after the 3rd.
    Mangold at one point literally pointed to it and the guy just stared straight down the field like a moron. Geno might have to start wearing that helmet full time. We'll see. LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    at least we agree the rest of the offense is sub-par. In today's NFL QB is the most important position. If you have a great one you are closer to winning consistently but its still a team game! Pick 6's are not unique to Geno. Our team seems to be doing that quite a bit the past few years unfortunately.
    No, but he seems to be showing a proclivity for them, which should concern everyone.

And FTR, I'd have a drink with you IRL, but I still e-loathe you.

Mangold at one point literally pointed to it and the guy just stared straight down the field like a moron. Geno might have to start wearing that helmet full time. We'll see. LOL
    LMAO, it's getting to that point. He should sit the next bonehead INT he throws (barring a tip or something). He needs to get the stick early and often, unlike Sanchez. It's the only way he can be saved.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, you playing the role of anti-Sanchez when he wasn't playing well = good, but anyone critiquing Smith playing poorly is anti-Geno and = bad.

By that logic, you = worst poster on JI

But when the "QB on IR" was throwing from his back, it was all good, right? Seriously, this kind of hypocritical sh!t is what makes the Strip intolerable. You're an awful poster. Awful.
    Thank you. And his blinders are on so tight that if you say anything critical about Geno, it obvioulsy means you are a Sanchez lover; as if you can't dislike them both?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team meeting necks make our heads turn. It works both sides of the ball
    Coach needs to stand at the back of the room and make them turn their heads to see him

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont give a **** about Geno hes not on the field right now and hopefully wont be again. Im as others are jet fans go start a boo hoo for geno thread if you want. **** him and his picks
    How much did you lose on the game

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctomjetsfan View Post
    This franchise has learned nothing from the Sanchez debacle. We continue to cuddle QB's based on their draft position.

Sims could of had 3 TD's today. Aside for two under thrown passes (one should have been an INT) in the EZ, Simms outplayed Geno like he did all pre-season. I don't understand why this kid doesn't get a chance to play more. He has a good strong accurate arm and very good pocket poise. The latter is something Geno has none of. He always looks like a deer caught in the headlights when the offense isn't clicking.
    If the Geno debacle can turn into 2 chances to play in the Superbowl, then sign me up

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, but he seems to be showing a proclivity for them, which should concern everyone.

LMAO, it's getting to that point. He should sit the next bonehead INT he throws (barring a tip or something). He needs to get the stick early and often, unlike Sanchez. It's the only way he can be saved.
    Next time I am in NYC I will notify you and we will work it out.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;5064655]No, but he seems to be showing a proclivity for them, which should concern everyone.

KC is an old war horse. He's a good guy but sometimes let's himself gets carried away with the anti sanchez post. I consider him my Jet brother.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwave81 View Post
    And Geno has like 20 turnovers in 10 games so far this year, with no apparent progression in his abilities.

What's your point?
    Point...Point

You mean there has to be a point when you Post!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FloridaJet;5064915]

KC is an old war horse. He's a good guy but sometimes let's himself gets carried away with the anti sanchez post. I consider him my Jet brother.
    FLORIDAJET: I only point out the obvious when guys are critical of one guy and close their eyes to the other. I defended Sanchez for awhile but eventually got sick of him and his words in pressers. I am getting that way with Geno too but not quite there yet. I am hoping to see another Super Bowl before I get too old to enjoy it! As far as this guy who loathes me because I disagree with him, any time he is in Daytona he can look me up. I will contact him when I go to NYC.
    Last edited by Kentucky Jet; 11-17-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

All of Matt Simms passes vs Eagles, 2013 preseason game 4

Who cares that it was in preseason. Hard to play worse than Geno right now.