Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Boy, the idiots come out of the woodwork after a loss like this, huh?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwave81 View Post
    It's a message board Sooth..it takes ALL kinds. Do some people over react? Yup.

But in the threads there are some rational thoughts and discussions, even though the OP might be over the top.

I try to 'weed' them out, and appreciate this board and the opportunity to talk Jets football.
    After owning this asylum for 14 years I am well aware of over-reaction. I know it's part of the board. Not ripping anyone, just pointing out that it's annoying.

On the other hand, it's probably good for business as it garners a lot of reactions.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    After owning this asylum for 14 years I am well aware of over-reaction. I know it's part of the board. Not ripping anyone, just pointing out that it's annoying.

On the other hand, it's probably good for business as it garners a lot of reactions.

Patsfan tx u never got back to me hes banned not dead. Just a heads up

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    agreed Sooth but what I find more annoying are the guys who seem to have a need to rip Geno . I will agree he must play better but at the same time with the way that the OL played today, I do not know of any QB who would have been any more successful.
    The entire offense was sh*t today but Geno's turnovers are tough to swallow.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    There is no way these posters are any older than 17. I mean, one week, Jets are going to the playoffs, the next week week, FIRE REX, CUT GENO.... Seriously?
    This plus a few beers and a laptop.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

And, you've said that in multiple threads...and didn't get ripped for it.

But the people that question the apparent next savior in Geno, are accused of being bipolar, and disregarded even if they have legitimate concerns.

This is the internets...you are going to see extremes on message boards...it's a given.

JMO.
    +1 I have concern of the way Geno is playing but there is a way to discuss it rationally instead of some fans who post like they have 50 years of coaching experience and 10 super bowl rings to their credit. However we did break a NFL record that was held by the 2005 Pats going 10 weeks of alternating wins and loses..

All League

A lot of things in life are annoying unfortunately LOL.

I also find it weird however that when a good win we get 'we're going to the SB baby!' threads and after a loss we get 'fire everyone' threads...but I think that's just the nature of the beast.

And, it IS good for business LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    agreed Sooth but what I find more annoying are the guys who seem to have a need to rip Geno . I will agree he must play better but at the same time with the way that the OL played today, I do not know of any QB who would have been any more successful.
    What I find more annoying are the guys who seem to have a need to accuse anyone who "rips" Geno as having some sort of pro-Sanchez/anti-Geno agenda. I also find it annoying that many of those same guys were doing just what you're complaining about the last two years, even in the face of statements about poor OL play. Ironic. Or is it disingenuous? I get the two confused sometimes.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    +1 I have concern of the way Geno is playing but there is a way to discuss it rationally instead of some fans who post like they have 50 years of coaching experience and 10 super bowl rings to their credit. However we did break a NFL record that was held by the 2005 Pats going 10 weeks of alternating wins and loses..
    LOL.

Ya just ain't gonna get everyone in the internet sandbox to play rationally..over reactions are just part of the equation. Hell, check out a internet board discussing politics.

And there is a way to discuss it rationally, and be respectful in the process...if this board cannot discuss things without name calling, immediate denigration and thread ignorance based on the OP's thread title, then what's the point?

Ahhh... I still love this place.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    What I find more annoying are the guys who seem to have a need to accuse anyone who "rips" Geno as having some sort of pro-Sanchez/anti-Geno agenda. I also find it annoying that many of those same guys were doing just what you're complaining about the last two years, even in the face of statements about poor OL play. Ironic. Or is it disingenuous? I get the two confused sometimes.

As do I.

Jets Insider VIP

This

As do I.
    Bingo make these excuses for Sanchez, your a fanboy , and the worst of worst evil of all Jet fans

Yet mention those excuses in the detriment of Geno and your a SOJF or Sanchez lover or just hate the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP

You own this place? I thought it was an underwriting venture of SAR's?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 56mehl56 View Post
    Bingo make these excuses for Sanchez, your a fanboy , and the worst of worst evil of all Jet fans

Yet mention those excuses in the detriment of Geno and your a SOJF or Sanchez lover or just hate the Jets.
    It's frustrating on both sides, I am certain.

I didn't think Sanchez was the answer, and I don't think Geno is either...so I get stuck in the middle.

It is what it is...but the QB position needs to be solidified.

Jets Insider VIP

well if you find it so annoying lets go PM and I will find a way to educate you! Maybe you meant insidious? You do seem confused. PM me and we will educate you!

Jets Insider VIP
    well if you find it so annoying lets go PM and I will find a way to educate you! Maybe you meant insidious? You do seem confused. PM me and we will educate you!
    Stop hitting on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Led Halen View Post
    I get what you're saying Maine, and yes everyone's entitled to their opinions. No Jet fan is happy today after this debacle, but the over reactionary threads and the "I told you so" threads are mainly what I'm speaking about.
    You're right there is guilt on both sides.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Hopefully we can extend the record next week.

Funny how over reacting on the positive side is never frowned upon. More like back slaps all around.

Hall Of Fame

Guilty as charged. No more apologies from me although I do think Sanchez played with better units around him. But Sanchez had worse coordinators and position coaches so what gives?

Time for another drink.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    He just started, it took Mannings, Flacco etc. years to win or be part of a SB win, he needs help around him we must be patient.
    I agree but why should we have confidence that he is going to get that?