Thread: The jets obviously are inconsistent but...

Veteran

The jets obviously are inconsistent but...

It is proven that they can beat good teams, if they somehow make it to the playoffs they have a chance against any team out there. A young inexperienced team will have its ups and downs but the talent is definitely there.

All Pro
    My big fear is that we are poor on the road ... 6th seed obviously has to go on the road and win.

Only road game we've won all year was at Atlanta (who are now 2-8, one game ahead of Jax / TB). We won't meet a team like that if we do make the play-offs.

I won't rule them out of any game - but they need to improve significantly before I'll start to believe in their ability to win tough games. Beating Baltimore next week would be a great start.

They are very consistent. They win every other game.

Veteran
    If any team minimizes the turnovers they can play with any team. Problem number one right there for the Jets.

All Pro
    The Problem is we can beat good Teams but mostly despite Geno. His trend is heading in the wrong direction.

It is not proven that we can beat a good team on the road. The only team we beat on the road all year is arguably the worst team in football and we won by 2 points (needing a late 4th quarter game-winning drive to do it). At home, we seem to be able to spring some upsets. However, I can't imagine any playoff scenario where we would not be double digit road underdogs.