Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop making fun of Rex

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Stop making fun of Rex

I'm not related to Rex. I have no connections to Rex.

But the way you get on the guy is unbelievable. It has nothing to do with him being a good or a bad coach. It has to do with morality and decency.

If he does a bad job, he is going to be fired. He doesn't need all these "little people" making fun of him. He already has a Super Bowl ring. one more than any of you will have. You need to show him some respect. He's the best coach the Jets have had since Parcells and frankly you can't argue against that.

So I am calling on the fanbase to stop making fun of him. You can critique him as a coach, but don't belabor points and don't make fun of him.

Why am I doing this? Because I am a member of this forum and it is hard to wade through the muck that is on here. I want to discuss football AND ONLY football in a succinct and judicious manner

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    (Insert foot joke here)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    (Insert foot joke here)
    Well the fact that you are an Insider VIP says it all, doesn't it?

No wonder we are the most hated fanbase in all sports.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't seen any foot fetish or Sanchez Tattoo posts lately, why start this thread?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex is a big boy and can handle himself. This board also has moderators to take care of anything over the line, derogatory, or inappropriate.

Not sure why this thread is needed or why you feel the need to be a mother hen for Rex.

If you see something against the TOS report it and I'll support you.

TappaLappinAndClappin'WhileFappin' via Tapatalk

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Rex is a big boy and can handle himself. This board also has moderators to take care of anything over the line, derogatory, or inappropriate.

Not sure why this thread is needed or why you feel the need to be a mother hen for Rex.

If you see something against the TOS report it and I'll support you.

TappaLappinAndClappin'WhileFappin' via Tapatalk
    The main problem I have is that there are a ton of threads that basically say the same thing. Fire Rex, Extend this guy, bench that guy, etc.

Where are the threads that discuss the game itself? The nature and strategy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, he brings some of that stuff above himself... saying early in the week "Go ahead, throw it deep on us now" after we signed Reed and then we get beat deep for 2 touchdowns... if that would happen to an opposing Coach we would be all over him...

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post

But the way you get on the guy is unbelievable. It has nothing to do with him being a good or a bad coach. It has to do with morality and decency.

If he does a bad job, he is going to be fired. He doesn't need all these "little people" making fun of him. He already has a Super Bowl ring. one more than any of you will have. You need to show him some respect. He's the best coach the Jets have had since Parcells and frankly you can't argue against that.

So I am calling on the fanbase to stop making fun of him. You can critique him as a coach, but don't belabor points and don't make fun of him.

Why am I doing this? Because I am a member of this forum and it is hard to wade through the muck that is on here. I want to discuss football AND ONLY football in a succinct and judicious manner
    Britney's a cow.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    Well, he brings some of that stuff above himself... saying early in the week "Go ahead, throw it deep on us now" after we signed Reed and then we get beat deep for 2 touchdowns... if that would happen to an opposing Coach we would be all over him...
    I understand that but it gets to be too much the other way. Like this D&B's thing. We don't know the details of it. But people are taking it at face value.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex being the best HC since Parcells is more an indictment on the crappy coaches we have had as opposed to a compliment to Rex…
    Great DC average at best HC...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The main problem I have is that there are a ton of threads that basically say the same thing. Fire Rex, Extend this guy, bench that guy, etc.

Where are the threads that discuss the game itself? The nature and strategy.
    Yes....
    the love of game dissecting the good and bad plays. Nope it's just pure feast or famine your either 100% for or against.

like I wanna know why we were throwing a screen to Holmes down 3 scores?? I mean what's Holmes gonna get us 6 yards?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone on this board not having a Super Bowl ring is a little person? LMAO
    It is a game. This is a message Board.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Heh. Major difference between a popstar shaving her head and a coach who just coaches football.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Rex being the best HC since Parcells is more an indictment on the crappy coaches we have had as opposed to a compliment to Rex…
    Great DC average at best HC...
    +1

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    this thread is going to be fun.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    +1
    Me too. I perfectly agree with that. That's in a football sense and it is succinct. That should be the end of it.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    rex is coaching to save his job, not to develop our team

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by samoljets View Post
    rex is coaching to save his job, not to develop our team
    He can do both at the same time.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tease me bro!