Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Night Football: Chiefs at Broncos

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Chiefs with a nice bounceback TD
    +1, this is a fight .

That PI in the endzone was BS, the dude is allowed to go for the ball but it doesn't matter Denver's gonna hang 7 on them.

Broncos offense is just so good.

God I hope the Jets play Denver in the playoffs because I'd actually be rooting for you guys and I think you'd win. Denver has some serious shades of previous Patriots teams to me. Amazing offense, questionable defense.

Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post
    God I hope the Jets play Denver in the playoffs because I'd actually be rooting for you guys and I think you'd win. Denver has some serious shades of previous Patriots teams to me. Amazing offense, questionable defense.
    I'm not even sure we could beat the Jaguars on the road, let alone Denver. Have you not followed the Jets season?

3 straight runs then a FG? Pretty conservative there for KC

Veteran
    And the Jets are plain questionable.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yeah, wed definately win in denver in the playoffs. Manning would not be able to throw on us and offensively, we would not turn the ball over and probably put up a 40 burger.

Jets? Playoffs?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Two pretty complete teams.

Denver has some serious shades of previous Patriots teams to me. Amazing offense, questionable defense.
    They remind me much more of the old Colts than the Patriots. Must be the QB.

Veteran
    Good football teams. good game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Peyton to Welker on the slant is always there when they need it.

Hall Of Fame
    That was one of the best ten yard plays I have ever seen. Fake pick play. If we tried that our WRs would collide, concuss each other and Geno would throw a pick 6.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Jets? Playoffs?
    I'm convinced you guys will be there but if I keep posting positive things about your team I'll probably have to turn in my pat fan card. But seriously you guys get too up over the wins and too down over the losses. I honestly think you guys will be 8-5 after the next 3 games.

Also the Broncos are so good at pick plays it isn't even funny. It's cheap but every team does it and hats off to them for being the best at exploiting it.

I'm convinced you guys will be there but if I keep posting positive things about your team I'll probably have to turn in my pat fan card. But seriously you guys get too up over the wins and too down over the losses. I honestly think you guys will be 8-5 after the next 3 games.
    Your opinion of our team is biased by our close games against the Pats. Outside of those games, we've been a mostly horrible team. We've been outscored by like 85 points this season, you'd normally expect 2-8 with a point differential like that but we've pulled out a few narrow wins

Denver really screwed up there. Mental error by Peyton to audible to a run on 3rd and 5 and then Del Rio compounded the mistake by kicking the very long FG instead of going for a very attainable 4th and 3.

Jets Insider VIP
    Cheifs d keeping manning in check. If kc can win the division, i could see manning losing to cincy, kc or new england in rnd 1 of the playoffs.

Broncos offense has hit a wall, Chiefs D has them covered. Game is suddenly very winnable for KC