Thread: Favorite Pasts* Losses (Non-SB, Non-Jets)

Hall Of Fame

Favorite Pasts* Losses (Non-SB, Non-Jets)

Watching the game last night got me thinking about this. Outside of losses to the Jets and in the SB. Here is my list.

Playoffs:

1. 2005 Denver - ended the dynasty.
    2. 2006 Indy - great comeback by the Colts. Pats collapse.
    3. 2012 Baltimore - Bernard "Patriot Killer" Pollard delivers knockout blow.
    4. 2009 Baltimore - Rice's long TD run followed by a thorough beat down.

Regular Season:

1. 2013 Carolina - right at the top of the list. Brady whining to the ref and BB's presser were great.
    Need some help filling in the rest.

Reg season

2009 Saints - the year the Saints won the SB, they absolutely destroyed the Pats on MNF. It was supposed to be a "test" for the Saints to see if they were "for real," even though they had clearly been the better team that season and it wasn't a vintage Pats team. The experts still wanted to see if they could take down the "big, bad Pats" on national TV. The game was a blowout and Brady looked atrocious. Welker barely did anything. Saints end up going all the way while the Pats get humiliated in 1st round by Baltimore.

2010 Browns - Mangini blows out the Pats with a mediocre Browns team.

2012 Ravens - Belicheck grabs/attacks replacement ref after the game trying to find out about why the FG was ruled good that gave the Ravens the victory. He is fined heavily by the league for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Watching the game last night got me thinking about this. Outside of losses to the Jets and in the SB. Here is my list.

Playoffs:

Regular Season:

1. 2013 Carolina - right at the top of the list. Brady whining to the ref and BB's presser were great.
    Just got an E mail form an angry PASTS fan at the game last nite. Bltching about the call, saying Panther fans suck and are obnoxious. LOVE IT!!!!

All Pro
    LOL. Some of you guys crack me up. You just can't stop talking about the Pats. Ever. You're like the girl who goes angrily on and on and on about her ex all the while claiming, "Not that I care two ****s about that guy." Is there a fan base in any sport with a bigger inferiority complex?

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    LOL. Some of you guys crack me up. You just can't stop talking about the Pats. Ever. You're like the girl who goes angrily on and on and on about her ex all the while claiming, "Not that I care two ****s about that guy." Is there a fan base in any sport with a bigger inferiority complex?
    plz... those clams eaters up there are just as inferior as us...

Rookie
    Oh no you didn't. ....

Quote Originally Posted by 2foolish197 View Post
    plz... those clams eaters up there are just as inferior as us...
    The Miami game that saw the debut of the wildcat. That one was fun.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Playoffs:

Regular Season:

In 2006 the Fins shut out Brady and the Pats 21-0 Brady was 12 for 25 78 yds passing..What made it even better was Joey Harrington was the Fin's QB..

Hall Of Fame
    Can't we just discuss some memorable Pats losses without having a complex? Why does everything have to be a symptom of something?

That time Belichick cut Milloy and then the Bills picked him up and routed them in the season opener...watched that whole game and loved it

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    That time Belichick cut Milloy and then the Bills picked him up and routed them in the season opener...watched that whole game and loved it
    Yep first game of the 2003 season Bills 31-0 and the last game of the season it was 31-0 Pats over Bills..

All Pats losses are tough, luckily it doesn't happen that often.

The fan base with the largest inferiority complex in the world is in your own backyard...

Even though it was the Giants, I was happy when they ruined their undefeated (while cheating) season in 2007

All Pro
    Can't we just discuss some memorable Pats losses without having a complex? Why does everything have to be a symptom of something?
    I don't know...cuz it is?

Do guys that don't get laid console themselves by sitting around gloating on times some other guy they hate also didn't get laid? I don't know, maybe they do. But you have to admit it's a pretty sad and desperate way to ease the pain.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 11-20-2013 at 01:44 AM.

I don't know...cuz it is?

Do guys that don't get laid console themselves by sitting around gloating on times some other guy they hate also didn't get laid? I don't know, maybe they do. But you have to admit it's a pretty sad and desperate way to ease the pain.
    Your beaver is burning. I can tell.
    Bltch