Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NE gets taste of own medicine... Tammy cries off the field looool

NE gets taste of own medicine... Tammy cries off the field looool

FINALLY NE knows what its like to get stemmed........ I told my friend look for the untimed down with 2 mins left....

i have to say, that was great to see a call not go their way.......

Discuss................

Veteran
    Anyone notice after the 4th down play, Belichick made a beeline straight for the ref to complain about the clock? Slimy prick got two seconds added on. I was sure the fix was in. Couldn't've happened to a nicer bunch.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    FINALLY NE knows what its like to get stemmed........ I told my friend look for the untimed down with 2 mins left....

Discuss................
    The Jets got a golden opportunity to get within a game out of the division but lay a big fat egg....

Discuss.......

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    The Jets got a golden opportunity to get within a game out of the division but lay a big fat egg....

Discuss.......

I was at the game, and really it made me ill..... another what if by our beloved cherished NY Jets

Discuss.......
    glass meet half empty...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by I against I View Post
    Anyone notice after the 4th down play, Belichick made a beeline straight for the ref to complain about the clock? Slimy prick got two seconds added on. I was sure the fix was in. Couldn't've happened to a nicer bunch.
    Yep, saw that too.

Discuss................
    The Pats have been robbed by the officials plenty of times over the years, just like many other teams. I can go back to 1976 for one of the first thefts or as recent as the latest Jets game to see them. In 2009 the refs gave Indy the tying and winning TD's on phantom interference calls in the AFCCG, which was so bad that the NFL sent them an apology.

This game wasn't as bad as some of the others. Even if they called a penalty there's no guarantee that the Pats would have scored. Plenty of Pats fans see it the same way as I do, and realize that there were other factors more responsible for that loss than a bad call. The Ridley fumble, Talib's poor play and a stupid penalty from Logan Mankins (again) are more to blame.

If there was ever such a thing as a good loss, that game would be one of them. The Pats played a very tough team at home and almost pulled out another win.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    The Pats have been robbed by the officials plenty of times over the years, just like many other teams. I can go back to 1976 for one of the first thefts or as recent as the latest Jets game to see them. In 2009 the refs gave Indy the tying and winning TD's on phantom interference calls in the AFCCG, which was so bad that the NFL sent them an apology.

This game wasn't as bad as some of the others. Even if they called a penalty there's no guarantee that the Pats would have scored. Plenty of Pats fans see it the same way as I do, and realize that there were other factors more responsible for that loss than a bad call. The Ridley fumble, Talib's poor play and a stupid penalty from Logan Mankins (again) are more to blame.

If there was ever such a thing as a good loss, that game would be one of them. The Pats played a very tough team at home and almost pulled out another win.

2 words.... TUCK RULE (sorry, i hadda)

Discuss................
    If you enjoyed that, you should watch the 2005 divisional game against Denver, the 2006 AFCC against Indy and just about every other road loss in the last decade.

Hall Of Fame

Discuss................
    Loved seeing them get screwed like that. Put a smile on my face after a disappointing weekend with the Jets.

But....But... I thought Goodell was giving the refs orders to make favorable calls for the Patriots

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by PlayboiX View Post
    But....But... I thought Goodell was giving the refs orders to make favorable calls for the Patriots
    No silly, he worked for the Jets....the fix is in for them, didn't you get the talking points?

Actually, the time keeper messed up there---so please spare us the attack. Belicheck is not a nice man, but at least show some objectivity.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    No silly, he worked for the Jets....the fix is in for them, didn't you get the talking points?

I thought that Bob Craft left a Rolex on each referee's pillow......... just sayin...

All Pro
    The best part was seeing Brady making the PI hand motion, as if he is the one deciding. Fully confident it is coming and lining up for his next attempt.

Discuss.......
    image.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Hey you! Discuss!!!!

You know you still had to win the game after the fact had that penalty for pushing from behind not been called, right? You also know we have up the lead before that, right? Pats fans love to talke like we were given a win. Your team routinely gets no calls or is given bs calls- "as recently as" the end of the Saints game with only of the more blatant no call holds your o line has gotten away with for over a decade.

shut up and take it like a man...

Wait, I'm confused. You mean some of you don't like the Patriots?!?