Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian has...

Kim Kardashian has...

An 18 year old sister that I'm afraid to post pictures of because I'm not even sure which ones are legal... So I'm going to go with the one circulating the web currently that I know she's of age in

Seriously though, this broad makes the rest of her fam look like the porkers they are...

Hall Of Fame
    PEDO

Hall Of Fame
    Serious editing in that photo too. She doesn't even look like that regularly. She has a much younger looking face.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s_6I089_mrE tell me this isn't the dumbest/worst song ever created.. Kim looks good but seriously have to mute this.. Was just released today..

All League
    The "Jenners" are jailbait.

I'm in.........giggity!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

There's another sister? Since when?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

A gaggle of opportunistic, attention-craving... who-hahs.

The irony that we only know of these high-priced prostitutes because of OJ killing his wife and her boyfriend is lost on so many that fawn over these be-butted and be-boobed cretins. The media is driven by machinations of these vacuous performing monkeys, pumping out the details of their non-accomplishments like dopamine for the masses.

I'd hit it.

-

Hall Of Fame
    She is a half-sister. She is not a porker b.c her father was an athlete.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

The irony that we only know of these high-priced prostitutes because of OJ killing his wife and her boyfriend is lost on so many that fawn over these be-butted and be-boobed cretins. The media is driven by machinations of these vacuous performing monkeys, pumping out the details of their non-accomplishments like dopamine for the masses.

I'd hit it.

-
    OJ didn't kill anyone, fool. It was all over the news. Now he's a human fifi.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s_6I089_mrE tell me this isn't the dumbest/worst song ever created.. Kim looks good but seriously have to mute this.. Was just released today..
    Classy broads those Kardashians. She is humping him on a motorcycle.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

OMG, that is the worst thing I've seen since Phllly Snacks....please tell me that that is a joke.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I hate the fact that we are even discussing a kardashian in the hampur

what the hell happened to Paris Hilton?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

I'd hit it.

-
    Don't forget the Ray J video. Lay there like a dead fish while getting boned by Ray J and launch a career about nothing (The Kardashians out-Seinfelded Seinfeld). Then concoct a wedding a broadcast on TV. Whoever is her publicist is fanatastic. Sure you can't have any self-respect, but who has that these days anyway?

Never heard of her before this thread. Then I looked her up. I'm glad I did.

She's the only Kardashian worth looking up. Even if she is almost a freaking decade younger than me.

OK, let's put the video aside for a second. Is that really a song? I mean, do people actually enjoy this? Don't get me wrong, I get rap and do like alot of it, but this is the most disjointed senseless collection of nonsense I may have ever heard. I mean, it HAS to be a joke. RIGHT?!?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I hate the fact that we are even discussing a kardashian in the hampur

what the hell happened to Paris Hilton?
    This is what happens when the Hotties Forum dissolves. Not that they would qualify, just sayin.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    OMG, that is the worst thing I've seen since Phllly Snacks....please tell me that that is a joke.
    Did I say it was the worst thing I ever saw? This doesn't even make their own Top 50. Just poor taste IMO. Cant buy class, that is for sure.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Did I say it was the worst thing I ever saw? This doesn't even make their own Top 50. Just poor taste IMO. Cant buy class, that is for sure.
    Well, I dont know anything else about them, but that simply sucks.

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    OK, let's put the video aside for a second. Is that really a song? I mean, do people actually enjoy this? Don't get me wrong, I get rap and do like alot of it, but this is the most disjointed senseless collection of nonsense I may have ever heard. I mean, it HAS to be a joke. RIGHT?!?
    Turble, just turble. So glad I stopped listening to any kind of hip-hop decades ago, circa 1993.

i watched the whole thing through, hoping that the bike would careen off a cliff and they'd die in a fiery crash.

ps -- potential nip signing at 4:10