Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kim Kardashian has...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I hate the fact that we are even discussing a kardashian in the hampur

what the hell happened to Paris Hilton?
    LMFAO boom shaka laka that's 4 spot move in the rankings just like that

All Pro
    Yeah, a little off, but I had never seen this video before and think it might be able to save this thread.

All Pro
    And this was actually well done also

Hmmmm. Some of you don't like vagina.

This is America though and I respect your right to find penises attractive.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    cottage cheese in her ass crack.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Hmmmm. Some of you don't like vagina.
    Actually, many of us LOVE it, just the kind thats uncluttered, disease-free, un-multi-schween-battered...and not filled with the oozing remnants of the latest knuckle-dragging cretin's who happened by when one of these Kardashian prostitutes wasnt pre-occupied with a television or still camera capturing their every non-accomplishment.

The symbolism of the utter moral decline of this country is evident in the actions of every one of that detestable families female spawn.

Not to mention, if you stand in front of Penn Station any July morning around 8:00 am, multitudes of more beautiful, healthier looking non-whooores pour off the escalators like chocolate off of Lucy's conveyor belt, non of whom carry the stink of that festering family of mono-celled, mouth-breathing ****-pigs.

-

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Actually, many of us LOVE it, just the kind thats uncluttered, disease-free, un-scween-battered...and not filled with the oozing remnants of the latest knuckle-dragging cretin's who happened by when one of these Kardashian prostitutes wasnt pre-occupied with a television or still camera capturing their every non-accomplishment.

The symbolism of the utter moral decline of this country is evident in the actions of every one of that detestable families female spawn.

Not to mention, if you stand in front of Penn Station any July morning around 8:00 am, multitudes of more beautiful, healthier looking non-whooores pour off the escalators like chocolate off of Lucy's conveyor belt, non of whom carry the stink of that festering family of mono-celled ****-pigs.

-

-
    I'm talking about the freshly 18 year old chick in the OP, although I'd bang Kim and Kourtney too...

Everyone went off on a typical Kardashian rant...
    Kris Jenner is a genius apparently...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I'm talking about the freshly 18 year old chick in the OP

Freshly 18, or recently 17...showing off her friggin boobs already.... with her whoore-master mothers blessing apparently.

No thanks.

(shakes cane, falls over, calls for wife, weeps quietly as urine puddle envelopes his lower extremities)

-

(shakes flaccid half erection, falls over, calls for wife, weeps quietly as E.D. medication refuses to kick in)

-
    I don't want to get old

Veteran
    I wish these pigs would go away

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I don't want to get old

Jets Insider VIP
    Freshly 18, or recently 17...showing off her friggin boobs already.... with her whoore-master mothers blessing apparently.

No thanks.

(shakes cane, falls over, calls for wife, weeps quietly as urine puddle envelopes his lower extremities)

-
    This family shouldn't be able to breed. They are like Gremlins,

Jets Insider VIP
    Actually, many of us LOVE it, just the kind thats uncluttered, disease-free, un-multi-schween-battered...and not filled with the oozing remnants of the latest knuckle-dragging cretin's who happened by when one of these Kardashian prostitutes wasnt pre-occupied with a television or still camera capturing their every non-accomplishment.

Not to mention, if you stand in front of Penn Station any July morning around 8:00 am, multitudes of more beautiful, healthier looking non-whooores pour off the escalators like chocolate off of Lucy's conveyor belt, non of whom carry the stink of that festering family of mono-celled, mouth-breathing ****-pigs.

-

-
    Somewhere southside just chuckled half burped and cried in his beer. Knowing these women are to forever be treated like zoo animals to him do not touch southside. Do not touch!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

...un-multi-schween-battered...
    -
    that will eliminate any desire I had for pancakes this morning

Jets Insider VIP

No thanks.

-
    Yeah, this guy's a gay.