Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marty Mornhinweg: 'Geno's the man'

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    The question about drafting a QB next year would leave us with an interesting problem. Would we really want to carry 4 QBs on the roster in order to have at least one veteran or does drafting another young QB mean that Simms will be let go?
    we could cut Garrard. Geno will have at least a year of experience and so will Simms. or we could stash the QB we drafted low on the PS and keep Garrard. I wonder how serviceable Garrad is anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Unlike you with your usual anti-Geno garbage I think taking a QB every year ala BILL WALSH and his philosophy is wise. I suggest taking one in the lower rounds and developing him.
    You're making my point, IDIOT

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    As you would remember in 1965 we took QB's with our first and 2nd rd picks..
    and the second guy was never heard from again! LOL Yes I do remember but hope I spell it correctly: JOHN HUART lol Our first round pick turned out ok I'd say.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by aagarcia View Post
    You're making my point, IDIOT
    No need for names little boy. try to act like an adult. its hard for you I am aware.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

and the second guy was never heard from again! LOL Yes I do remember but hope I spell it correctly: JOHN HUART lol Our first round pick turned out ok I'd say.
    Yep The Heisman trophy winner John Huarte from Notre Dame..

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Yep The Heisman trophy winner John Huarte from Notre Dame..
    I forgot the "e" from his name. But I think we should keep taking QBs until we strike gold and even then continue. Ya never know!

No need for names little boy. try to act like an adult. its hard for you I am aware.
    Man, you just can't help stupid. Kentucky- all you need to know...

Jets Insider VIP
    Man, you just can't help stupid. Kentucky- all you need to know...
    once again: Grow up and stop being so dumb! Go read your PM. I am putting you on ignore but had to tell you something! Please don't cry.

Look, it's quite obvious watching Geno that he has the physical attributes but he's just not a quality starter. Period. Can't read defenses, can't call the correct protection, constantly misses wide open receivers, bad footwork, locks on to one receiver, turnovers, etc, etc, etc. How much more do you want??? There is NO improvement week to week...This franchise is in dire need of a franchise QB.

once again: Grow up and stop being so dumb! Go read your PM. I am putting you on ignore but had to tell you something! Please don't cry.
    Dude, you actually take the time to send me this PM "**** You ......a million times you scumbag!" And I should grow up, huh? Kentucky- all you need to know......Stay on topic and don't send fellow members nasty PMs..

Dude, you actually take the time to send me this PM "**** You ......a million times you scumbag!" And I should grow up, huh? Kentucky- all you need to know......Stay on topic and don't send fellow members nasty PMs..
    I see your a very angry and definitely confused soul who is good at hurling insults like a child but knows jack about football.. Always like to see history posts of such a character, usually a pattern of illogicalness.. Tell me, are You a closet pat fan or just have no... image.jpg. 10-16-2013, 07:54 AM #23
    aagarcia
    Rookie

The pats are banged up but THE REFS AREN'T! Pats win. AND
    NOT going to happen. What is consistent in the numbers /games you put up there? It's the FIRST game we always have a shot at winning. The SECOND game entails the Pats blowing us out. Now inconsistent Geno is going to come in and save the day?? Add in more injured Jets players to the equation= another home loss

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jets31 View Post
    Let's ask this question. If you had a choice of any Qb coming out in the draft this year would you draft one? Also who would it be? Would you be willing to trade up?
    Zach Mettenberger...hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    I see your a very angry and definitely confused soul who is good at hurling insults like a child but knows jack about football.. Always like to see history posts of such a character, usually a pattern of illogicalness.. Tell me, are You a closet pat fan or just have no... image.jpg. 10-16-2013, 07:54 AM #23
    aagarcia
    Rookie

The pats are banged up but THE REFS AREN'T! Pats win. AND
    NOT going to happen. What is consistent in the numbers /games you put up there? It's the FIRST game we always have a shot at winning. The SECOND game entails the Pats blowing us out. Now inconsistent Geno is going to come in and save the day?? Add in more injured Jets players to the equation= another home loss
    ummmmmmmmmmmm, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwave81 View Post
    Zach Mettenberger...hands down.
    Don't know much about him. What round is he projected to go at?

ummmmmmmmmmmm, what?
    What what? You forgot what you wrote days before we played pats? You were certain we would lose.. not just lose but said we would get blown out.. So are you a closet pat fan? Pats aren't that good this yr, so for a so called Fan to think we were going to get blown out by them on our home field is cowardly.. Man up eat your words, and grow a pair..

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    What what? You forgot what you wrote days before we played pats? You were certain we would lose.. not just lose but said we would get blown out.. So are you a closet pat fan? Pats aren't that good this yr, so for a so called Fan to think we were going to get blown out by them on our home field is cowardly.. Man up eat your words, and grow a pair..
    Take a Valium. I thought we were even except that they had the advantage due to the refs. The refs would give them the win with a BS call. Get over it.

Take a Valium. I thought we were even except that they had the advantage due to the refs. The refs would give them the win with a BS call. Get over it.
    Lol ohh u said we were about even ? Reallllllly
    "NOT going to happen. What is consistent in the numbers /games you put up there? It's the FIRST game we always have a shot at winning. The SECOND game entails the Pats blowing us out. Now inconsistent Geno is going to come in and save the day?? Add in more injured Jets players to the equation= another home loss

And while you're cherry picking why don't you show my other posts like: "The posters there are PATHETIC! LOL, now they say the refs are against the Pasts." in reference to Pats Fans .com. A thread I started that was merged.
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/th...t=#post5037638

Pats fan, yeah okay. don't tell me- Kentucky too?

or this:
    Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I don't use the word "coward", rather I think many are acting like a spoiled brat at Toys R Us who's not getting what he wants.
    COWARDS, because they ban you for the SLIGHTEST NON Patriot comment. Can't accept criticism and hide simply among themselves= COWARDS

So get lost and talk football. I don't like Geno the QB. That's it. I don't think he's an NFL starter. My opinion differs from yours. TOO BAD

Quote Originally Posted by jets31 View Post
    Let's ask this question. If you had a choice of any Qb coming out in the draft this year would you draft one? Also who would it be? Would you be willing to trade up?
    IF MM is staying then I would love to see him working with Mariotta .