Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Klecko on SNY- "Somebody's gonna rip Holmes' head off"

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Klecko on SNY- "Somebody's gonna rip Holmes' head off"

Does Santonio Holmes (2 catches on 8 targets, 14 yards) regret comments about Panthers secondary? "I’m an 8-yr veteran. I wouldn’t regret anything"

Klecko has the right of it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was a Holmes defender at the beginning of the season, but this guy needs to f*cking go.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holmes is a loser.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    this cancer needs to go,

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two more games and his Jets career is over.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I was a Holmes defender at the beginning of the season, but this guy needs to f*cking go.
    I very much think Holmes is extremely misunderstood by most fans, and he gets a raw deal, but I understand some of it.

The way he was talking, it seemed to me that maybe he was feeling healthy in himself. Part of me also thinks he did it on purpose, maybe even prompted to do it so the defense would shift its focus in the passing game to make sure they shut it down to spite Holmes, but was done to open up the defensive front for the running game. To a degree, think it worked a little bit.

Holmes had a bad drop, but otherwise was fine.

Meh, he doesn't exactly do anything for the casual fan to make them root for him, he does it to himself.

But if he's gone next year, so be it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I very much think Holmes is extremely misunderstood by most fans, and he gets a raw deal, but I understand some of it.

The way he was talking, it seemed to me that maybe he was feeling healthy in himself. Part of me also thinks he did it on purpose, maybe even prompted to do it so the defense would shift its focus in the passing game to make sure they shut it down to spite Holmes, but was done to open up the defensive front for the running game. To a degree, think it worked a little bit.

Meh, he doesn't exactly do anything for the casual fan to make them root for him, he does it to himself.

Only the ultimate HOMER could spin the debacle that is Santonio Holmes in a positive light. RAH RAH-- you really do have man love issues.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd cut him tonight.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Only the ultimate HOMER could spin the debacle that is Santonio Holmes in a positive light. RAH RAH-- you really do have man love issues.
    I would cut him tonight as the first move toward the 2014 season. He is not a good character to have on the team.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man. If he got his head ripped off it might do him some good.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxjets View Post
    Man. If he got his head ripped off it might do him some good.
    Wonder if the Jets would get any cap relief.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Id cut him yesterday

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Wonder if the Jets would get any cap relief.
    Well played, sir.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Give Holmes the pink slip.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I would cut him tonight as the first move toward the 2014 season. He is not a good character to have on the team.
    +1
    Can't wait for Holmes to be gone. If he is a Jet next season I will throw up and then give up my season tickets. The dude is not the player he thinks he is. Aside from Ray Ray...there is not much to like about his game and his personality.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

I get your allegiance to this team - most on JI would give an organ or limb for a SB appearance and a chance to win it all, but please stop.

Trying to defend Holmes? Really? With the exception of the d-line and Folk (yes, Folk), this team is fcuked and needs a complete overhall.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    I'd cut him tonight.
    As would I.

One of the worst contracts we've ever done, right there with Sanchez.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    As would I.

I'd actually say his was MUCH worse than Sackchez's .... In just about every way imaginable

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    As would I.

me-3..
    These contracts remind me of Texas chili, they keep repeating creating a lousy feeling in your stomach.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

There's NO way he's back. Forget all of the stuff about his personality. Even when he was healthy, he wasn't worth that kind of money. Now, after this foot injury, the guy is a shell of his former self.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

2 for 8 - which one of the six drops was the bad one?