Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Charlotte tailgate was a hUGE success. Thanks JI .

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,226
    Post Thanks / Like

    Charlotte tailgate was a hUGE success. Thanks JI .


  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice turn out. Looks fun

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,844
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice photos. Too bad the Jets couldn't deliver with a victory.

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portlandia, OR
    Posts
    557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great! Looks like a good time.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,142
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice showing by jet fans! To bad the players can't equal the effort the fans give!

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great time, great food, great people, thanks Matt.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    looks like a great turnout

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jet-sec125 View Post
    Great time, great food, great people, thanks Matt.
    Enjoyed meeting you Kenny!

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great turnout ... You guys kick ass!

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like a great turnout. Southparkcpa are the Panthers drawing well in Charlotte?

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    It looks like a great turnout. Southparkcpa are the Panthers drawing well in Charlotte?
    Like most NFL teams...when they play well, the draw well. Was pretty packed today.

  12. #12
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    37042
    Great pics. Sorry I missed it!

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    You still wearing' that same #12 Joe Namath jersey from Years Ago ???

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Great turnout. Looks like you guys had plenty of fun. Very cool.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great turnout!
    Too bad our team is so bad. Amazing the following the Jets still have after all of the let downs.
    I'm starting to think Woody needs an empty seat year to wake his azz up about this team.
    Let's see the direction Idzik takes us in. Sadly, if he doesn't fire the DC...um heacoach....he's not gonna be around long either & Woody will get his stadium filled with other teams fans. I'm telling you guys that any team that keeps a coach whose teams shows no growth during the season are losers. Give me one area of the team that has gotten better through 14 games?
    Even the Dline is regressing slightly, maybe they are burned out? Keep in mind that the Dline is coached by Dunbar, he doesn't need Rex to help him coach a D line, he had the Vikings Dline when they were also the best in the NFL.

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks amazing, it's a few years since I've been over for a game, can't wait to be part of something like this again.

    Glad you all had a great day, shame they couldn't get a W for ya!

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Great turnout!
    Too bad our team is so bad. Amazing the following the Jets still have after all of the let downs.
    I'm starting to think Woody needs an empty seat year to wake his azz up about this team.
    Let's see the direction Idzik takes us in. Sadly, if he doesn't fire the DC...um heacoach....he's not gonna be around long either & Woody will get his stadium filled with other teams fans. I'm telling you guys that any team that keeps a coach whose teams shows no growth during the season are losers. Give me one area of the team that has gotten better through 14 games?
    Even the Dline is regressing slightly, maybe they are burned out? Keep in mind that the Dline is coached by Dunbar, he doesn't need Rex to help him coach a D line, he had the Vikings Dline when they were also the best in the NFL.
    The pic of the 2 guys in suits... they are front office guys from the JETS who saw the tailgate and came over to ask about our club.

    I swear I felt like planning my daughters wedding was easier. It was so much fun to be able to have a place for out of towners to come. So guys and gals from NY, NJ, Conn who we never met came and had a blast. It was all worth it. We had about 150 people.


    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    You still wearing' that same #12 Joe Namath jersey from Years Ago ???
    yes sir.... I have 2 namath jerseys and a Brick jersey.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    What to do with a Sanchez jersey....we started taping a 1 in front of the 6 for all Sanchez jerseys. Then , this guy took it a step further.

    1525204_10201088030309577_1706652450_n[1].jpg

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ LOL. Classic pic.

  20. #20
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    7,682
    Post Thanks / Like
    hope to make the next one in 8 years!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us