Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady answers 2 questions in postgame press conference, swears and walks out

JetsInsider.com Legend

Tom Brady answers 2 questions in postgame press conference, swears and walks out

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/12/...ference-before

Tom Brady answers 2 questions in postgame press conference, swears and walks out

Despite passing for 364 yards, Brady was not happy with his or his team's performance in today's 24-20 loss to the Miami Dolphins. It's not unusual for someone to be in a hurry to get the hell out of Miami after spending the weekend there, and Brady wasted no time mumbling out something about how they didn't do enough to get "in the red area," before bemoaning the "****ty plays" that cost the Patriots the game.

Unlike the Dolphins, the TV station was unable to intercept Brady's delivery. By the time the feed came back, Tom was already on his way out the door.
    Watch the video at the link. The camera tries to cut away when Brady curses, but they're too late, then Brady is walking off the podium and the TV guy says, "well, Brady's not a happy camper" lolz!
    Last edited by jetstream23; 12-15-2013 at 11:16 PM.

All League
    Such a competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeJet View Post
    Such a competitor.
    Lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Say what you want about him but that guy is fiercely competitive and always pissed off about the slightest F up. They're lucky

Hall Of Fame
    He can be a cvnt but I wish he was our cvnt.

Veteran
    I really don't mind the competitiveness.

It does piss me off a bit to see some of our guys (and all teams do it) all smiles and backslapping with the opposing team, espc after a loss.

All Pro
    The red area? LOL

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    The red area? LOL
    Ha! Sounds like a rash.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Say what you want about him but that guy is fiercely competitive and always pissed off about the slightest F up. They're lucky
    Agree. No doubt he's a great player and competitor, but what a whiny wuss he can be. He knew how important the game was in terms of getting home field through the playoffs and they squandered an opportunity to help themselves today.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    classy pats
    The guy can say what he wants. He's the best player in the division by 20 miles. Let's talk more about our head coaching search. 😒

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    He can be a cvnt but I wish he was our cvnt.
    Haha well put.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    The red area? LOL
    If they called it the pink area, their offense would never go there.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeJet View Post
    Such a competitor.
    A+ post

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

The Pats brass took his offense, one of the best of all time, and dismantled it in one off-season. How can he not be frustrated?

The guy loves to win, and is a competitor like many have posted. He is one of the worst poor losers in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post

The Pats brass took his offense, one of the best of all time, and dismantled it in one off-season. How can he not be frustrated?

What off-season were you watching?

Brady is a cold-hearted mofo, though, this is nothing new. He's arrogant and hates to lose, he shows it on his sleeve. And yeah, you can add whiney in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    What off-season were you watching?
    Also, I believe the injury bug has probably taken at least two games from the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

That's not fair. Their offense was built around Gronk and Hernandez, they dished out massive contracts to both, and they failed in their own unique, specific ways, and why it happened is the stuff of endless internet debating.