Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some advice

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Where the **** do you get a nice scarf from these days
    I'm pretty sure we're similar in age, and I've got a semi-same thing going on. **** the scarf. Get her a good book or something else from her childhood. A good scarf is $$ and if you're already hittin it, the physical part is done. Connect on a deeper level.

Not that type of deep.

You can find a nice classic book at Barnes and Nobles for like $30 these days.

Jets Insider VIP
    Stay away from clothes & jewlery. Trust me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/150994337950?lpid=82

Here it is. Jewelry but not over the top. You're welcome.

Unless of course one of you is Team Cullen and the other Team Jacob. Then you might have a problem.

Jets Insider VIP
    As someone experienced in the practice of crappy gifts, dont get the scarf.

Also how far away from your wallet will you be sitting?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Ruby you dope - walk into Macy's or Forever21 and tell the first salesgirl that some loser is stealing your girl; he's a drug-dealing poser that lives at home with his mother. You gotta have the perfect gift.

Oh I wish I was young and stupid again.
    So...one out of two aint bad.

Buy her Jet's gear. That shyt must be marked down by this point in the season!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    5 posts in.

Ruby, too soon for anything of significance, she'll think you're a stalk-weirdo and run off looking for another metroseshual.

Have you considered a shrubbery.

-
    Hardy mums?

All Pro
    Ruby you dope
    I like the cut of your jibe

that's why you're a mod and he ain't

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    So...one out of two aint bad.
    Hush, you...this is about Ruby's challenges.
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 12-16-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    How far will you be sitting from her at Christmas?

Do you wear a suit when talking to her?
    No, do you where a suite while talking to her on the phone?

All kidding aside, this is a tough call and my first thought prior to reading, 17K+ posts and this guy is going here, but interesting because you are on the cusp.

I would at minimum have something ready, nothing big, nothing too exciting but something that says, I am thinking of you and I do appreciate your friendship. I would do something that says, if she gets me nothing it was not that important anyway, nothing too personal. good luck.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    Hardy mums?

Too expensive for a "might want to see this chick regularly, but have to ask the inteherents waht to give her for xmas" garden variety type chick.

-

Veteran
    Where the **** do you get a nice scarf from these days
    A Scarf, why don't you just get her a pair of old lady Bloomers while you are at it,,,, no scarf...

All League
    A bag of weed?

Jets Insider VIP
    I would get her a framed picture of you that has been photo touched. The best picture of you that makes you look good in an expensive frame.

Bewildered Beast
    Something she can hide her stash in...with your picture on it. That way, when she goes for the sweet feeling, she'll get a warm loving rush that she will transpose to your likeness.

Jets Insider VIP
    Something she can hide her stash in...with your picture on it. That way, when she goes for the sweet feeling, she'll get a warm loving rush that she will transpose to your likeness.
    lol

So this is probably a dumb idea buts it's 4am and i can't fall back to sleep so **** it.

My question to hampurnation regards a girl I am talking to currently. We have been talking for about two months pretty much going out once a week during that time period. I would say we are casually dating but I wouldn't mind if it progressed into something more. My question is should I get her something for Christmas? I would want to get her something nice but don't want to come off to strong. What do you guys think?
    Get her a gift. They have a 25% discount at www.jetsthingsdildonics.com with the promo code: jets1

Jets Insider VIP
    So this is probably a dumb idea buts it's 4am and i can't fall back to sleep so **** it.

My question to hampurnation regards a girl I am talking to currently. We have been talking for about two months pretty much going out once a week during that time period. I would say we are casually dating but I wouldn't mind if it progressed into something more. My question is should I get her something for Christmas? I would want to get her something nice but don't want to come off to strong. What do you guys think?
    You should have just pm me and saved yourself the horror show. Yes get her a gift of course. What size fur would fit her? I have the hookup dirt cheap.

No Seriously get her one of these braclets evryone is wearing with the charms on them chicks go fn nuts for them she'll think you're a ****ing prince. They have one in bloomingdales and one in jersey. You can thank me later

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...57967247,d.cWc

and there cheap as hell but women adore those things. You don't listen to me on this don't ever talk to me again
    Last edited by thebigragu; 12-17-2013 at 01:38 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Thanks for the replies guys (both serious and non serious)

Unfortunately out of fricking nowhere she calls me up last night and tells me she has decided to get back with her ex boyfriend and that we shouldn't see each other anymore. Not the end of the world as we were not really that serious but it still sucks that I was basically this girls rebound. O well, back to the drawing board.

Thanks for the replies guys (both serious and non serious)

Unfortunately out of fricking nowhere she calls me up last night and tells me she has decided to get back with her ex boyfriend and that we shouldn't see each other anymore. Not the end of the world as we were not really that serious but it still sucks that I was basically this girls rebound. O well, back to the drawing board.
    sorry to hear,,,,but now you can tell us, how was the sex?

and you can post her picture now.

hey at least you saved a few bucks!!