Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some advice

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys (both serious and non serious)

Unfortunately out of fricking nowhere she calls me up last night and tells me she has decided to get back with her ex boyfriend and that we shouldn't see each other anymore. Not the end of the world as we were not really that serious but it still sucks that I was basically this girls rebound. O well, back to the drawing board.
    Don't worry about it, you're not mod material either.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    sorry to hear,,,,but now you can tell us, how was the sex?

and you can post her picture now.

hey at least you saved a few bucks!!
    It was awesome. Borgo would be proud (she was from China)

No picture.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    Does she even LIKE scarves?
    I don't like wearing a scarf, it just gets in the way and bothers my neck. If some guy bought me one, I'd be like "yeah that's nice but you obviously don't know me or care what I like." And then my sister would get a nice re-gift!

If you've been talking for two months, you must know her likes and dislikes. Put a little thought into this and buy her something small but nice, maybe a remembrance of one of your nights out. NOT one of your nights in.

Agree with what dickk said " girls love that stuff "i remember you telling me about ****** so I figured youd like one of these ****" "

and buttsex FTW! amirite?

No picture.
    Going back to the old boyfriend hardly ever goes well. be ready for the rebound, off the rebound from the original rebound.

Miso haaaaawwwwwwwnee.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Wait...dont Chinese mom's like non-Chinese boyfriends as much as Jewish Moms like non-Jewish boyfriends?

Old boyfriend, my tuchus!

Mmmmmm. Oh teh irony!

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Wait...dont Chinese mom's like non-Chinese boyfriends as much as Jewish Moms like non-Jewish boyfriends?

Old boyfriend, my tuchus!

Mmmmmm. Oh teh irony!

-
    haha...I didn't get the sarcomacasm at first and was like "WTF?".

My buddy married a Vietnamese girl. Her mother doesn't speak English (or at least refuses to speak it to him) and he's pretty sure that she's making fun of him all day every day in Vietcong.

All League

Unfortunately out of fricking nowhere she calls me up last night and tells me she has decided to get back with her ex boyfriend and that we shouldn't see each other anymore. Not the end of the world as we were not really that serious but it still sucks that I was basically this girls rebound. O well, back to the drawing board.

In that case the gift is the traditional flaming bag o' poo.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Its pretty clear what happened here. Obviously the ex is on this board. He saw that you were about to buy "his girl" the scarf. Knowing that once the dreaded scarf is handed over, she would be yours forever, and he made his decisive move. There's actually a good chance he bought her a pre-emptive scarf.

This guy is good. I'll be glad to assist you in ferreting out this weasel, if you are so inclined. It does sound a lot like the work of Caltron, TBH.

Jets Insider VIP

No picture.
    This is information that could have helped in the gift suggestion process. You're not detail oriented enough to be a mod.

Jets Insider VIP
    Unfortunately out of fricking nowhere she calls me up last night and tells me she has decided to get back with her ex boyfriend and that we shouldn't see each other anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    ouch

Shoulda just gotten a cat together.

on an unrelated note, I am SOOOOO Happy.

I was dating this hottie and we just agreed to get back together XXXOOO

She said she was with some creepy undecisive dude with a smelly anus who wouldnt commit

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    ouch

These advice threads bring out the best in the Hampur.

Maybe it's time to necro the some-e-ecards thread.

All League
    She's not seeing anyone else.

The sex was below par, and she doesn't want to spend anything on a xmas gift for Rube.

End of story.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

well fortunately for you the dick in a box is a perfect gift for this particular set of circumstances as well!

Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    on an unrelated note, I am SOOOOO Happy.

I was dating this hottie and we just agreed to get back together XXXOOO

She said she was with some creepy undecisive dude with a smelly anus who wouldnt commit
    From China?

Hall Of Fame
    DEFINITELY get her the dildo.

The ex-bf will be very confused.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Lol, this thread is instantly more awesome.

Sorry to hear, Rubes.

Might as well use this thread for some advice for myself...

I've got a problem. I'm seeing this chick and she wants me to go to a Christmas party lake house adventure with her. I don't want to go to a Christmas party at all. However, I know it will turn into a festive evening if you know what I mean. She might get all eff this guy if I don't go but I think I'd rather stand my ground early on to let her know I do what I want and I don't get whipped around. What says you? Cause I'm sure as hell not buying her anything and a drunken holiday sleepover party on the lake with a bunch of turtleneck wearing yuppies isn't exactly my idea of a fun time. It could kibosh the whole thing but it's more important for me to not get dragged into stupid sh!t with people I don't know who are most likely going to convince me to entertain them with my musical abilities. Decisions...