Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 149 of 149

Thread: Need some advice

  1. #141
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Yet....here they are, as their comrades wade through rice pools for breAKFAST whilst dodging prehistoric dragon flies and swamp leetches..

    It's that old Vietnamese saying "It's not enough to know your enemy, you must live in his sub-division."

  2. #142
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    So you're saying this chick doesn't care about brains or penis size?

    You mind if I call her?
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Approximately how far is your fist from his face?



    This thread is still delivering.

    I just had the worst ****ing day and now I can't stop laughing.

  3. #143
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post


    This thread is still delivering.

    I just had the worst ****ing day and now I can't stop laughing.
    If my pain has to benefit someone, im glad its you.

  4. #144
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    It's that old Vietnamese saying "It's not enough to know your enemy, you must live in his sub-division."
    Exactly. Its all about perspective. Take them out of a rice paddy jockying for space next to a frantic-elbowed rice grabber and the next thing you know she will be shouting Vietnamseses at some chick in Roosevelt field for easing into her hard-waited for parking spot.

    No one is ever happy.



    -

  5. #145
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    So this is probably a dumb idea buts it's 4am and i can't fall back to sleep so **** it.

    My question to hampurnation regards a girl I am talking to currently. We have been talking for about two months pretty much going out once a week during that time period. I would say we are casually dating but I wouldn't mind if it progressed into something more. My question is should I get her something for Christmas? I would want to get her something nice but don't want to come off to strong. What do you guys think?
    Absolutely get her a gift. You're not implying she's the only one. It's a cost of doing business and you're playing the long term. It's a classy gesture.

  6. #146
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Exactly. Its all about perspective. Take them out of a rice paddy jockying for space next to a frantic-elbowed rice grabber and the next thing you know she will be shouting Vietnamseses at some chick in Roosevelt field for easing into her hard-waited for parking spot.

    No one is ever happy.



    -
    Didi mao!

  7. #147
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    So this is probably a dumb idea buts it's 4am and i can't fall back to sleep so **** it.

    My question to hampurnation regards a girl I am talking to currently. We have been talking for about two months pretty much going out once a week during that time period. I would say we are casually dating but I wouldn't mind if it progressed into something more. My question is should I get her something for Christmas? I would want to get her something nice but don't want to come off to strong. What do you guys think?
    I hear women like frisbees.

  8. #148
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Exactly. Its all about perspective. Take them out of a rice paddy jockying for space next to a frantic-elbowed rice grabber and the next thing you know she will be shouting Vietnamseses at some chick in Roosevelt field for easing into her hard-waited for parking spot.

    No one is ever happy.



    -
    Doctor, with your help, I see that I'm furious about sitting through RAMBO II and III


    I can never go back to Roosevelt Field. It would be too expensive.

  9. #149
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    I was thinking jewelry, seems easy.

    And no dicks, I havent been friend zoned. Allready hit it.
    Pics or it didn't happen...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us