Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like the LOLphins are gonna make the playoffs

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the LOLphins are gonna make the playoffs

This is beyond pathetic. I can't believe these guys are gonna make the playoffs and are now positioned better for the future. What is the silver lining here?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    What is the silver lining here?
    10-12 draft picks, $40+ million to spend, and a potential coaching change

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Dolphins lose to Buffalo, we're suddenly very much alive again *ducks for cover*

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the LOLphins are gonna make the playoffs

As of now their still out, no?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    As of now their still out, no?
    They looked pretty good yesterday though.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry the Jets will beat them in the last game of the season to spoil their party.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Don't worry the Jets will beat them in the last game of the season to spoil their party.
    I hope this is it. They win and they're in and we spoil their party.

But at the same time, what if winning means we're one slot lower in the draft and we miss out on the guy we really want?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in the heart of South Florida, there's no team I hate more than the Dolphins and their bandwagon, moronic fans. That being said, Miami has knocked off some elite teams this year (Cincy, Indy, NE), plays hard every week, and deserves to be where they are now. I still think Baltimore gets in instead of them, but you have to give credit where credit's due.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a Fin Fan my gut says we will drop one of the last two billz or jets. But I also think we have a good shot at getting that 6th spot at 9-7. Either through a three way tie break with balt, SD, and cincy (in 3 way tie look @ conf record) or we end up in a head to head tie break with Cincy.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slenderbone View Post
    As a Fin Fan my gut says we will drop one of the last two billz or jets. But I also think we have a good shot at getting that 6th spot at 9-7. Either through a three way tie break with balt, SD, and cincy (in 3 way tie look @ conf record) or we end up in a head to head tie break with Cincy.
    Can I ask you why you are on a Jets website? I never understood this troll business.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FTL Jet Fan View Post
    Can I ask you why you are on a Jets website? I never understood this troll business.
    at least he wasn't obnoxious.....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FTL Jet Fan View Post
    As long as he's not being an insufferable dick, I don't see a problem with it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I live in the heart of South Florida, there's no team I hate more than the Dolphins and their bandwagon, moronic fans. That being said, Miami has knocked off some elite teams this year (Cincy, Indy, NE), plays hard every week, and deserves to be where they are now. I still think Baltimore gets in instead of them, but you have to give credit where credit's due.
    I couldn't agree with you more living down so SOFL has made me hate the fins even more. The fans are the worst I have seen anywhere in the U.S. unfortunately the fins will make it as the 6 seed and have a record of10-6. They are already in the superbowl according to the fans down here

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    at least he wasn't obnoxious.....
    True. Why is he here now, cause they beat the pats and are more than likely going to the playoffs for the first time in who knows how long. Please

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I h8 the Gayfish more than any team in sports BY FAR, but you have to give it to them, they stayed together during the Incog-******* fiasco and have put together a pretty strong finish to this season. I give credit to their HC who by the way is involved with all 3 units of their team I am sure, not just the defense, for persevering through the adversity.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Hope so, would be nice to play spoiler. I'm sure Rex would be glad to help Baltimore get in by beating Miami.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    No.
    Ravens.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pats and Fins in the playoffs, wow!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fins just beat the Steelers at Pitt in the snow and the Pats at home, they have a good team.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Fins just beat the Steelers at Pitt in the snow and the Pats at home, they have a good team.
    If the Fins make a run and end up winning the SB, would that be worse than the Pats or Giants winning another SB?